+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.U.F.C. Memorabilia.

R.U.F.C. Memorabilia.

Anybody interested before they go on ebay.?....(1) A framed drawing of Ronnie Moore, which is signed by the great man, frame measures 28x21 inch. (2) An aerial framed photograph of Millmoor (guessing at pre-90s) frame size 22x18 inch...further details on contact ie email or mobile No......Having a loft clearence LOL.

I hope you're not going to sell my wooden rattle that I lent you 50 years ago.

I've got a chewing gum rack from the Main stand side tea bar at Millmoor.
    Who's got the signal box?

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    I hope you're not going to sell my wooden rattle that I lent you 50 years ago.
    I must come clean pw after all these years, I dont have it anymore, left it in the "Sas Shop" honest.

Doing a similar 'clear out' I recently came across an old autograph book with Johnny Quinn's and what I think I can decipher as maybe David Bentley's autographs. Free to anyone who collects/values that type of thing as are a smattering of old programmes including the Auto Windshield win and both programmes from the 10-1 aggregate wins over Chelsea in the 81/2 season.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Doing a similar 'clear out' I recently came across an old autograph book with Johnny Quinn's and what I think I can decipher as maybe David Bentley's autographs. Free to anyone who collects/values that type of thing as are a smattering of old programmes including the Auto Windshield win and both programmes from the 10-1 aggregate wins over Chelsea in the 81/2 season.

I’d be interested in those Cammy.

Someone on Ebay is selling a clock from Millmoor

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I’d be interested in those Cammy.
    They are yours. Email me camillersfan@yahoo.co.uk and we'll work out the logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Its windscreen Cam at this side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Its windscreen Cam at this side of the pond.
    Trunks, boots, hoods, bonnets, fenders, bumpers, windshields, windscreens it's all confusing to me. No wonder when I yell 'use you f$#king indicator" I just get blank looks from people who neglected to use their turn signals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast