+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Potholes

Potholes

Never seen as many potholes on the roads as I have this year.. Not only are they mess and damage your cars etc,they are very dangerous,especially to cyclists and motorbike users.. If you complain the local authorities say it's not their problem anymore ,but the county highways..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Never seen as many potholes on the roads as I have this year.. ,they are very dangerous,especially to cyclists .
    Police are looking for a cockney geezer spotted digging holes up North!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Police are looking for a cockney geezer spotted digging holes up North!
    they are that big Dave,the illegal immigrants are hiding in them..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Never seen as many potholes on the roads as I have this year.. Not only are they mess and damage your cars etc,they are very dangerous,especially to cyclists and motorbike users.. If you complain the local authorities say it's not their problem anymore ,but the county highways..
    A little over 3 years ago I hit a pothole whilst out cycling. I was riding with a group of other riders and I was just behind the guy who was «*opening*» the road. The stupid phucker didn’t signal that there was a pothole and he avoided it at the last moment leaving me with phuck all chance of avoiding it myself. Result..I flew over the handle bars and ended up with 5 broken ribs,one Broken collar bone,one Broken shoulder blade,one broken finger and a punctured lung plus 3 weeks in hospital. Yep...phuck potholes!

Don't talk to me about potholes

Potholes will be filled in after Brexit........No worries.