+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what a clown rafa is

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    You actualy were not playing golf with Saylor a few weeks back or ever,why mek these ridiculous stories up man.D
    Fantasist ?

I think he actually believes it himself these days.

In his mind, this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    You actualy were not playing golf with Saylor a few weeks back or ever,why mek these ridiculous stories up man.
    What did Rafa or one of the players ring Taylor up?
    oh i was
    thorpe park golf course
    just down the raodfrom his house
    along with twoplayers from posh i coach

sorry toburst your bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    oh i was
    thorpe park golf course

yeah your full of ****, unlike you, i actually tell the truth. I have a masters degree in psychology.
    You are a classic case of "keyboard warrior/fantasist"
    Go back through you exhaustive threads about Rafa etc, you have a very noticeable trend to spell incorrectly and miss spaces. They are worsened when the lies you tell are greater.
    You should have wrote your last comment with no spaces at all, just one long line of utter garbage.
    You're a poker players wet dream

I believe he also has a Master's degree in plagiarism.

This is so comical.

Why bite Man. You make yourself even stupider than him.

Thread started by Stanleymag on New Years Day. Went straight over Pboro's head!

HomeForumClubsNewcastle United FCDAN'S DOMAIN Who, is the most famous person you have ever met?+ Reply to ThreadPage 2 of 2FirstFirstPrevious12 Results 21 to 39 of 39
    Thread: Who, is the most famous person you have ever met?

Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display
    01-01-2018, 02:46 PM #21 Stanleymag's Avatar Stanleymag Stanleymag is online now
    Hall Of Fame
    I sword fenced Ray Winston. I was co-starring with him in Robin of Sherwood when the pilot film was shot at Bamburgh Castle. Michael Praid was Robin, Winston was Will Scarlet, I was one of the Sheriff of Nottinghams men.

Put him where he is now I can tell you. Never did keep in touch the bassa.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    West View Apartments £437 West View Apartments £437
    Promoted by jet2holidays.com
    Opt out of Adyoulike ad targeting
    Hall Of Fame
    the queen twice

george best

ray winston several times

loads of footballers

giz but

elton john

princess diana

prince charles
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    In early Jan 1983 I met Keegan and the Newcastle team at the old Benwell training ground as Peter Cartwright who played for us lived over the road. His son is now on Sland's books.

Albert Stubbins who also played for us lived along the road as well. Lovely bloke.

Clarence Acuna in the car park behind the Gallowgate about 11pm after we drew with Man U Dec 2001. My brother in laws car had been broken into and there wa this funny looking bloke in a hat sculking around. My brother in law initially thought it was him and was going to tw@t him one.

Mike Gatting 1987 at the Oval in London.

Pboromag in the Strawberry.
    didnt know i had mey tou bob

you will be getting predator all jealous

i met the whole toon team including kk and terry mac when they played posh
    i was in the players lounge with them
    then got dropped of the team bus with another player from posh after the game at stamford
    Last edited by kingstonbob; 27-01-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    oh i was
    thorpe park golf course

Thorpe Park eh... try Thorpe Wood 😂

Lost me at the the title of this thread.

None of us manage Mitrovic and Rafa seems like a perfectly reasonable man. So if Rafa thinks that he shouldn't play, I'd go with his judgement on that. I think Gayle should play but I've got to say that I'm not impressed. Can't think of a single player that is impressing me at the moment so maybe it is just not a good day to think of these things.

If Rafa doesn't want him to go to a relegation rival, that is probably good thinking. He said that he is happy to sell him overseas but no one in their right mind from overseas will pay the money that Fat Pig wants. So I can't see the player going anywhere.

If I'm honest. And everyone else is...none of our strikers are going to be scoring prolifically this side of May.

Exactly Trini... we don’t have a trustworthy PL quality striker in the squad.

Mitro is probably the closest to it, but he can’t be trusted to start a game and finish it without at least a yellow.

I don’t think we’ve ever had a team that can provide Mitrovic regularly with chances... so he gets frustrated and lashes out... but we’re not going to replace the full team (and that’s just a theory/thought) so get rid of him, and not to someone who we might be battling with to stay up... if we don’t bring in at the very least 1 PL quality striker we are going to struggle in pretty much every game left to us.

Teams with a striker the know can/does score play with more confidence, and our team just hasn’t got the confidence in our strikers, and it shows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)