+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicolai Jorgensen - Monday

Nicolai Jorgensen - Monday

We have apparently been told to make a bid that matches the valuation by Monday or the deal is off as they don't want a chaotic last transfer window day.

I get the feeling this will be a standard - we tried but couldn't get him over the line.

**** sake Ashley, just do the right thing for the club.

Fatboy loves to throw them dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Fatboy loves to fuck us over.
    Fixed

His gambling is F*cking us over, yes.

And what is the point of keeping Mitro when he will not play him! Rafa come out with a really poor excuse of not selling a striker (Mitro he meant), unless one comes in. If your not going to use the lad let him go and be a footballer elsewhere.

Rafa is scared witless of selling Mitrovic and watching him start to be prolific at another club, especially if he lands one of his targets who turns out to be a flop, which is odds on the way Rafa sets his teams out.

Jorgensen is starting for his club today apparently.

Tells a story i would think?

Angry

Tells a story that:

a) we have a cu'nt of an owner who doesn't want to own us anymore. But hasn't got a choice.
    b) we have a sh'it team that either can't play well or can't be bothered to
    c) we have a manager that is brewing with contempt of having to deal with "a" and "b"and will walk as soon as an opportunity arises, the season is finished or he can't deal with this anymore

I would imagine that we promised the exact opposite of what has transpired the VAT dodging barstewards begged him to stay the day after relegation.

A FINE MESS.

Just hope we stay up after all this is said and done. Of course, the "one less distraction" arguments will roll out but my pi'ss has been boiled to the point that it is completely boiled off and there is nothing left.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Tells a story that:

a) we have a cu'nt of an owner who doesn't want to own us anymore. But hasn't got a choice.

This is the only part of the post i disagree with. I think he has a choice but isn't willing to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Jorgensen is starting for his club today apparently.

Tells a story i would think?

Agree... they don’t believe we will go back with an acceptable offer so it’s business as usual.

All this bo!!ox (in the Press) about a striker that will smash the club record... and we still haven’t offered more than the standing record FFS.

Of all the positions, a striker costs the most... if the club seriously believe this lad can do the business then make a serious offer... and if the difference is massive don’t increase it by a small percentage and expect to be taken seriously FFS.

If we want him, make a last/final offer tomorrow of 20M and be done with it.

It should land him, and we’ll not find any other club willing to sell on the cheap in the ls few days... if anything they’ll try and gouge our eyes out as they’ll know we’re desperate.

Can see us landing no one, and then the crowds/atmosphere will start to really get nasty towards Fatman and Dobbin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)