+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Artell Out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmick View Post
    UPDATE. OCTOBER 2019. Thankfully we kept hold of the manager who believes he has a dream job. He knows what side his bread is buttered. Working class northern bloke whose honesty shines through and really believes that the future is bright under his command. Hopefully a win against Exeter tomorrow will give that statement of intent a true ring to it. Perhaps we may be seeing a different kind of local derby next season, against a club in crisis not so far away. I wonder what odds Peter Coates would give me on that one occurring? Up the Alex. ALWAYS.
    Great that you resurrected this thread Alexmick, so that we can all see what was said 2 years ago and to see how far we have come under DA during that time. We were in a bad way then (but not as bad as some would have you believe). Things are on the up and tomorrow hopefully will see us top. Come on you reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Teammoo View Post
    Great that you resurrected this thread Alexmick, so that we can all see what was said 2 years ago and to see how far we have come under DA during that time. We were in a bad way then (but not as bad as some would have you believe). Things are on the up and tomorrow hopefully will see us top. Come on you reds.
    It just goes to show if you give a manager time how things can turn out for the better rather than change them at the drop of a hat. He has the backing of the board which is important and the young players have developed greatly under his leadership. Top of the league at 5pm today

I'm also glad the thread was resurrected, if only to remind myself how much I got it right nearly 2 years ago.
    DA (and Kenny) has made it a pleasure to watch the club again rather than a frustrating chore as it was becoming under the previous regime.
    Will be interesting to see what develops now under a completely different type of pressure -one of maintaining success. If we can survive the winter with similar achievements, then we would be certs for the P word (old habits&#128521

I also notice some names from 2 years ago that are not posting at the moment. Why is that I wonder?

And a lot of talk about Callum Ainley moving on (to the championship) and what a big loss he would be. How times change.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234