+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Hecky fault

Not Hecky fault

Only one person to blame for me today and he’d never play for me again.
    Great first half. Mullered them.
    I’d fine him, then sell him

He was stupid but I thought he just got caught up in the heat of the moment. We really put them under the cosh in the first half fully deserved the lead and I thought it should have been 2-0 but Bradshaw look too slow. Also Hecky did the right thing taking Hammell off or we'd have been down to 9 men.

There’s a Video on NBC Sports which shows it close up
    and damaging.
    Shocking

poor choice of sub near the end thiam did sod all except walk in circles for 10 mins.
    defence stood off for their first
    Davies flapping about for their second
    agree wi doggydo Bradshaw very slow had a 2 yard start one on one and defender still got back and put tackle in.

Someone wonce said blind dogs shyte on command well some one should take 14 blind dogs round to Cavare's house throw the dogs in his garden and shart SHYTE!!!

Thought it was a good entertaining game , best side easily up to the sending off .

What is up with Thiam ? Doesn’t look fit or interested . Embarrassing

I'm one of those believe it or not who goes quiet when I'm stunned or shocked , when Marcelle scored THAT goal in 97 I just stood there unable to comprehend what was occurring .

Today just before half time was one of those moments .

1-0 up and on top as we head towards half time all you are looking to do is to get in the dressing room with your lead intact .

He gets the free kick and we keep possession , job done .

What followed is unbelievable for a pro footballer , absolute numb nut , on a par with Gazza in the 91 cup final or Zidane in the 06 world cup final .

What seperates pro footballers from the likes of myself when I played is discipline , discipline and appreciation of the match situation , what's at stake and what it takes to be a professional footballer .

I get the red mist when you are getting a bit of a chasing , I get the red card when you take one for the team and I get the over enthusiastic tackle that's missed timed .

That today was absolutely un fecking believable .

The lad is a talented young kid but if the attitude and discipline isn't there then there's no future for him in this game .

Another one like that pal and you'd be gone for me , mature and grow the feck up or your out sunshine .

The axe will be well and truly swung if Hecky doesnt sort it soon, is that 15 without a win now ?

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    The axe will be well and truly swung if Hecky doesnt sort it soon, is that 15 without a win now ?
    Well if the club can get someone in who can turn this situation around working within the same parameters then I'm all ears .

Anybody but Hecky isn't a credible alternative .

Name:  DB34E059-8FE0-43E8-90AB-BBEA966E1BF3.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  18.1 KB

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast