+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Holy F*^K How Bad Was That

I think we probably need to go all Sam Allardyce about it and just start trying not to lose and be difficult to break down.

And I would lock the doors at St Andrews and tell the players to get there arses to Drumgeith or even Claypotts.

Have them getting changed in their cars and train on the council park in full view of the traffic driving past and anyone that cares to walk along.

And when the press ask why I would say "if you play like a bunch of amateurs you'll train on the same pitches they do. They have to earn their luxury at St Andrews."

Having though about this today have to say I feel Shabba is not the man for this task. Sorry to say and I hesitate to post this. Recent events, results and that absolute feking shambles yesterday prove this.

I am thinking Shabba on annual leave (extended !) and ask Laurie Ellis if he is up for the job. Certainly would be no worse and considerably better I suspect. Some of these players might actually give themselves a feking shake and play for the lad.

Sorry to post this negativity about Mr Laszlo but FFS have to do something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    It almost looks like csaba has lost the dressing room, the performances of late have been pathetic.

Then sorry but phuck the dressing room if that's the case, time to get rid of them until we have a professional dressing room that will play for the manager,club and the excellent support we give them in numbers home and away, enough blaming managers, I'm behind Csaba for now, he needs a summer window for start

We can't keep sacking managers.

It's those players that need cleared out.

Let Csaba build his own squad.

No matter what I want this squad dismantled at the earliest possible moment.

It doesn't matter who comes in. These imposters will get him sacked because they don't even have the pride on a personal level to put in effort.

It's been a painful 24 hrs, mainly due to the fact I signed up to a charity dry January and have never needed a serious drink as much as last night.

I reckon 46 years going to Tannadi-ce, have spent some of my best ever nights there and have witnessed some real garbage in that time too. However, yesterday took the biscuit.

There were guys in Tangerine on that park that woudn't have got a look in with the youth team back in the day. Gutless, clueless, over coached and under talented wastes of space. Some of the worst players I have ever seen in the professional game, right there in front of me. Totally disorganised, no shape, purpose or clue what they were doing against a ****e Morton team.

Fair enough, a number of them are the dreaded "confidence players", who simply disappear when the wind changes direction, but by God that was honking.and, yes, I was one of the idiots who stayed 'til the very bitterly cold end. Total crap.

I haven't been the most vocal Thompson must go advocate on here, but it is time now to rip it up and start again.

I really hope that's rock bottom, but my arse is twitching at a normally excellent day out in Inverness next weekend already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Coll Donaldson was hounded out United. I’d sell my cock to have him back right now. Quinn is ****ing pathetic.
    steady on and put yer cock away. Get what you are saying as i said yesterday id prefer the edge that quinn. why he got an extension to his contract is beyond me.

the edge got pelters on this but imo id rather have him than quinn. they are both bombscares at times but i think the edge is slightly more reliable. both arent great footballers but edge playing would at least allow us to have a left footer on the left if scobbie isnt there.

CL should stick with durnan scobbie as CB's as much as he can! if scobbie's out us edge if hes available if durnans out us quinn.
    fed up of constantly having to play players uncomfortable situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Why not go back to 442. Duffy played it and came away with a 3-0 victory.
    I thought it was 3 at the back for Morton yesterday? And i think it should be something to look at for us using Durnan, Scobbie, Edje. Get Ballantyne and Robson that wee bit further up the park and Lyng and Mikkelson up top!

Something needs done as i fear by next weekend, or even the middle of the month we will be 14 points behind with no hope of giving ourselves a chance! Christ we could even be 17 points behind by the time we are away to Livi!

I think Flood needs to be non-playing captain.

Anyone still thinking that we can catch St Mirren is living in dream land.

We will make the play offs and get knocked out in the 2nd round.

Sorry, but if we are struggling to beat Brechin, Dumbarton and Livingstone how can we expect to win the play offs ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)