+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not good enough..!

Not good enough..!

Desperately disappointing approach today Mr Mowbray. Bottom of the league side, yet playing with caution. You bring these attacking players in, yet they sit on the bench for nearly 70 mins.

WAKE UP!

You don't see Wigan worrying about there opponents every game.

Pis*ed off totally.

Stop ya moaning,you got a point

I didn't see a side playing with caution in the second half. Taking Smallwood off wasn't indicative of playing with caution.

Ultimately we were caught on the break and they had something to defend - which they did with 10 in the box for the second 45.

I thought bell and payne were top class at this level and as frustrating as it was, lots of positives also.

Btw....how long does it take to take goal kick ffs!!! 😀

I will add to that, that the continual long diagonal balls into the box were frustrating from us (although thats where our goal came from).

We looked much more dangerous running at them down the flanks.

Welcome back BOTN, where have you been ? in jail ?

Can’t wait to see Champs response, that I suspect SAx is ‘angling’ for.
    Ok so we've Drawn a game at home, you’d think we’d thrown away a shed load of points.
    It’s one battle , not the war. There will be a few more ups and downs from here until the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Welcome back BOTN, where have you been ? in jail ?
    Hi alfy

Sorry if this reply appears twice - think I accidently deleted my last while editing a typo.

Anyway jail is too good for me 😀😀😀😀😀

I just fell out the habit of visiting the forum, especially when I switched from laptop to tablet and couldn't work round the adds.

Anyway I checked back in a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how quiet it had become.

Hope u r well!?

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Can’t wait to see Champs response, that I suspect SAx is ‘angling’ for.
    Ok so we've Drawn a game at home, you’d think we’d thrown away a shed load of points.
    It’s one battle , not the war. There will be a few more ups and downs from here until the last game.
    I agree. The performance said everything.... we are a dominant side at this level.

2 points off promotion in January, from the way the table looked in October, I'm chuffed

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet View Post
    Hi alfy

Sorry if this reply appears twice - think I accidently deleted my last while editing a typo.

Anyway jail is too good for me 

I just fell out the habit of visiting the forum, especially when I switched from laptop to tablet and couldn't work round the adds.

Anyway I checked back in a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how quiet it had become.

Hope u r well!?
    Im okay mate,nice to see you back posting on here once more.. Since the Venkys took over the posters have slowly disappeared ..Only the usual suspects now.. How times change..

That's football. It comes in cycles for most clubs, and the support follows 😀

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)