+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pants

Pants

Players
    Are
    Not
    Trying
    Sufficiently

We need a PANTS protest......that shower of sh#te need to know that they are a bunch of wage thieves!

Mikkelsen. I see he's not improved at all. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Players
    Are
    Not
    Trying
    Sufficiently

We need a PANTS protest......that shower of sh#te need to know that they are a bunch of wage thieves!
    PANT is probably fine they just aint trying

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post

yeah he is still ****e

I like csaba and he's been very unlucky with injuries but the signings so far look waaaaay off what we require.
    Mason- pointless as we have robson
    Slater- still need to see abit more.
    Young French lads - no really got time for settling etc.
    Mikkelsen- pathetic player.

Leagues gone I think we can all admit That, best we can do is consolidate second and hope for the best in the playoff lottery.

umm csaba is great - his 45 minute team talks must inspire many in dressing room.

Maybe not??

Forgot about lyng.
    Wide player!!!! I could see after 5mins that man is never in a million years a wide player. Bottom line is the signings look sh*te.

Leagues gone I think we can all admit That, best we can do is consolidate second and hope for the best in the playoff lottery.
    What's scary is that pre season back in August I didn't think in a million years we'd be saying this in January, phucking JANUARY FFS!

Diving about like a fecking salmon, useless!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What's scary is that pre season back in August I didn't think in a million years we'd be saying this in January, phucking JANUARY FFS!

Before the injury to Fyvie at 3-0 up v Livingston on Dec 23rd having won won 6-7 and drawn one post McKinnon I didn't either

That's why it's clear how much the injuries have fkd or season up just when we were getting on a roll and had found out best team and a system

Dumbarton 0-2 United (comfy win)
    United 2-1 St Mirren (much more comfortable than score suggests, world volley from 35 yards went last kick making it look close)
    Brechin 1-1 United
    United 3-0 Falkirk (literally 3 going on 10, jelly flattering score for them)
    United 2-1 Dunfermline (late pen for them made it closer)
    Morton 0-2 United (good win on the road, well deserved abd professional)
    Queens v United (0-0 even abandoned at ht but by all accounts Utd dominated, played well and looked much the more likely to win)
    United 3-0 Livingston (comfortable win)

There is no doubt in my mind the team that played those games was good enough to go to the wire for the league, hugely frustrating what has happened since, the timing of it, you almost couldn't make it up

Teams know it aswell, they know we are much more vulnerable than we were, our players aren't confident either with those two out, the belief is gone, whether they believe than can get 2nd is now a worry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)