+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Door Deals man of the match

Door Deals man of the match

I understood that fans voted for this on their mobiles although I did n’t see the nominations come up today. Shows how people can view a match differently though.

Whilst being pleased for Billy that he got his goal I think I would be a tad disappointed if I was Duffy or (especially) Baldock that Billy was ‘voted’ man of the match as well.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I understood that fans voted for this on their mobiles although I did n’t see the nominations come up today. Shows how people can view a match differently though.

Whilst being pleased for Billy that he got his goal I think I would be a tad disappointed if I was Duffy or (especially) Baldock that Billy was ‘voted’ man of the match as well.
    I dint think Duffy had a gr8 game either mate,Baldock,Stearman,Flecky were all superior to Billy in my view.UTCB

Said on CBB's thread it was the sympathy vote. He did nowt all match apart from the pen. Pleased for him but let's be honest. No way even near MOTM. The sad thing is he will know that.

Baldock by a mile then Stearman.

I'm biased,Duffy for me.

i think stearman is getting better with every game with jake wright as cover the middle centre back role is our strongest position just now also good to see baldock have a good game looking fitter now still for me the final third and nobody having a shot at goal are the 2 areas of concern but im sure james wilson and ricky holmes will help us in this area

I’m with CJJ2 - Baldock, Stearman and Duffy a close 3rd .. but to be fair none of them were outstanding today..

stearman just pips Baldock for me deffo not billy

Stearman for me.

Though Duffy had a bad game and Billy was poor.

billy looked low on confidence but took the penalty well im pretty sure he will just be an impact sub for rest of season and just start in cup games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast