+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Keith Pring

Maybe an even bigger claim to fame than his Welsh cap was that he was the make-weight in deal that brought some unknown to Millmoor from Notts County, and I can remember thinking wtf is The Doc doing.

Trying to remember the unknowns name.....errrrrmmmm.

That's it. Dave Watson. I wonder what happened to him.

RIP Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Saw him play for the Millers many times. The one that stands out above all others was the 4th Round tie at Old Trafford. I believe Keith hit the Man United woodwork twice.
    That was a game to remember.I think he was brought in as a replacement for Ian Butler,but he didn`t disappoint us.Thanks for the memories Keith.R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    When we played Wolves in the cup at their ground, drawing 2-2, keith got a goal for the Millers, Wolves had some top players in their side including Ron Flowers, Gordon Morritt in the Rotherham goal played a blinder that day.
    We were stood with Wolves supporters that day, when fans went to just watch the football.
    We lost the replay 3-0 at Millmoor.

Part of the Millers team I first started watching
    Sorry to hear the news

Hope Club pays the deserved respect at next home game

R.I.P KEITH Pring, remember my first millers game team ,Hill Wilcockson Clish Rabjohn Haselden Tiler Lyons Chappel Galley Casper Pring

Sad news indeed. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    R.I.P KEITH Pring, remember my first millers game team ,Hill Wilcockson Clish Rabjohn Haselden Tiler Lyons Chappel Galley Casper Pring
    Same here Cornish, my first Millers team too....and what a team they were.
    RIP Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    Not nit picking at a sad time for all concerned with Keith Pring but wasn't it Rod Jones in goal. Condolences to family & friends.
    Last edited by gwru; 28-01-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Can't remember him very well as only a nipper watching him play but know he was part of the equivalent of a good championship millers team. RIP Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    When we played Wolves in the cup at their ground, drawing 1-1, keith got the goal for the Millers, Wolves had some top players in their side including Ron Flowers, Gordon Morritt in the Rotherham goal played a blinder that day.
    We were stood with Wolves supporters that day, when fans went to just watch the football.
    LOL Morritt let in a 60 yard shot from Flowers travelling a 5mph

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast