+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What next for Ben Wiles?

What next for Ben Wiles?

I hope we can get him out on loan if he’s not going to used here, be a shame to waste his talent (going on others who say he’s got talent)
    Last edited by millertop; 02-02-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Bench tomorrow. Heard Towell has an injury. Palmer will start if true. I'd have Wiles in front of Yates.

Send him on loan to Guisley , decent club and experience will toughen him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Send him on loan to Guisley , decent club and experience will toughen him up.
    We can't just send him. What if he turns up with his boots and they don't want him.....😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We can't just send him. What if he turns up with his boots and they don't want him.....��

Why can’t we just send him? Why wouldn’t they want him?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why can’t we just send him? Why wouldn’t they want him?
    I was really hoping we were going to sign a player from Notts Co in the January transfer window, he would have gone down a treat with some of the NUMPTYS on this board, anybody heard of him Virtue-Thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    I was really hoping we were going to sign a player from Notts Co in the January transfer window, he would have gone down a treat with some of the NUMPTYS on this board, anybody heard of him Virtue-Thick.
    Is that a loaf?