+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know your team is in trouble when....

You know your team is in trouble when....

Articles in the press contain phrases like:

"That led to a full and frank exchange of views among the squad."

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...rton-disaster/

I’d give a few of the young guys game time as the “senior” players have been proven to be nothing but a gutless rabble of wage thieving imposters, you could tour the pubs round the ground and get 11 boys with more desire! Footballers have it too easy I’d have wages arrested if it was possible.

Conte, Mourinho, Gaurdiola, Zidane and Ancelloti could be in charge and couldn’t get anything out this mob, if there’s an ounce of decency about any of them they will atleast give 100% on Saturday but I’m not convinced ☹️😢

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Articles in the press contain phrases like:

"That led to a full and frank exchange of views among the squad."

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...rton-disaster/

Never go full Frank!

Excellent rant Chingy , totally agree.

Hopefully they get thir fingers oot and sort out their bollox performances on Saturday though. A bit of commitment and passion would be nice to see for once.

After reading that I’d stick my house on ICT this weekend. When was the last time you seen a reaction from our players? Gutless ****ebags

Yeah, if any reaction was required it was when we got tanked by Falkirk....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    After reading that I’d stick my house on ICT this weekend. When was the last time you seen a reaction from our players? Gutless ****ebags

Whilst there is some truth in what you say, in my opinion, the heart of the matter is much simpler. For three years now we have been signing players who are past their sell by date at the Clubs they were with; others who are bang average or less; others not living up to potential; some no longer form players, some injury prone, others loan signings who can't get a game for their parent club, etc. All to get the maximum within a tight budget. It hasn't worked with four successive managers and countless player attempts.

I don't see a way ahead unless we go back to Wee Jim's early days at the Club. Bringing on our own young players alongside some seasoned pros. It will take a few years to bring about, so meantime get used to where we are and what we are. Oh' and ST must go to before we can kick start our Club again!

Seemingly a planning application is being made for Tannadice. The seats in the George Fox and Eddie Thompson stand are getting turned around. All to do with Health & Safety.

You know your team is in trouble when........

Someone reportedly makes an offer of £1

You know your team is in trouble when everyone else has left by the end of the match.

Name:  IMG_9748.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  97.5 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)