+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Sunday Two Times

The Sunday Two Times

Reading the ST sports section earlier and, as I normally do, looked for a report on the game which is there headed "Sharp Takes Blades into fifth round".

Just returned to the paper to look through the rest of the reports and there, on the next page, headlined "Sharp lifts Blades with decisive penalty strike" is the exact same article!

So bad they reported it twice

Player scores , after reading the MOTM thread. are interesting Sharp and Duffy top the list with 8's apiece and yesterday's duffer was Lundstum with a 5

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Reading the ST sports section earlier and, as I normally do, looked for a report on the game which is there headed "Sharp Takes Blades into fifth round".

Just returned to the paper to look through the rest of the reports and there, on the next page, headlined "Sharp lifts Blades with decisive penalty strike" is the exact same article!

So bad they reported it twice

Player scores , after reading the MOTM thread. are interesting Sharp and Duffy top the list with 8's apiece and yesterday's duffer was Lundstum with a 5
    Ha ha - just checked mine and I've only got the Sharp lifts Blades article..........must be a later version, or else the "daarn saaf" edition

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Ha ha - just checked mine and I've only got the Sharp lifts Blades article..........must be a later version, or else the "daarn saaf" edition
    So, as a matter of interest Aya, on P3, main article the L/pool v WBA game, what have you got on the bottom right hand corner, below the Swansea v NCFC report?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    So, as a matter of interest Aya, on P3, main article the L/pool v WBA game, what have you got on the bottom right hand corner, below the Swansea v NCFC report?
    Sorry that's where it is and the headline is actually Sharp takes Blades etc etc.................nothing on the next page Bladerelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sorry that's where it is and the headline is actually Sharp takes Blades etc etc.................nothing on the next page Bladerelated.
    Cheers Aya.