+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pikey Mad

Pikey Mad

Absolutely hilarious today. Well worth a read

Always good to have a peek into Pikey Mad. Hope we can do that in 15 days time.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Always good to have a peek into Pikey Mad. Hope we can do that in 15 days time.

If you can't beat that shower oh shlte, then there's nae hope for you.

It's utterly devastating what's happened to them.

My heart bleeds for them.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving club and set of fans.

Hardy har

I would much rather have them in the top league than feckin Hamilton or Ross County I'm afraid.

Horrible team with horrible fans from a horrible city, but it's only an hour down the road and our games with them always have an atmosphere and a bit of an edge, and for this reason I'd much rather have them than the likes of Hamilton or Ross County in our league.

They also have some of the gloatiest fans in the world, which is quite humorous because they ALWAYS fall flat on their face. Who can remember eastside elsie and her regular tick-tock posts on here....... Where are THEY now?

They certainly seem resigned to the fact that they're going to take a serious pumping off us in a couple of weeks time. Can you imagine the gloatfest on here if they actually manage to pull a result out of the bag. Seriously hope we do give them a doing, as I still remember the semi-final a few years back that the ref McLean won for them. Payback required.

They must be delighted with the news that Thompson is stepping down at end of season. Maybe we could have a whip round and buy it aff him...

Does Elsie still post over there. Walloper

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    They must be delighted with the news that Thompson is stepping down at end of season. Maybe we could have a whip round and buy it aff him...
    Maybe hold fire on that. They'll be a whip round for the stadium soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast