+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Targets. AH very confident.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    That's not really up-to-date. He has also had a loan spell at Burton and made a few appearances, mainly off the bench for Derby this season, including against Man United in the FA Cup. He scored in the EFL Cup v Barnsley.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...&season_id=150

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Let's try and see humour once in a while. Remember humour? It was that thing that made you giggle before the lobotomy.
    You are talking to mister gullible Smiffy

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Let's try and see humour once in a while. Remember humour? It was that thing that made you giggle before the lobotomy.
    If thats the best you can do, oh god,,,Nurse, another one for the oven.

'A different type of striker', like, one who plays in midfield????
    Maybe it's the different type of striker who scores goals 😂

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You are talking to mister gullible Smiffy

lol, keep taking the medication, stronger pills required duck.

Let's hope it's not him, ay?
    Excuse me asking Gumpy but is 'ay' a new way of typing 'eh' used online? I keep seeing it recently on here and on social media. I have read it each time as it's normal meaning of 'ever' but that can't be it I'm sure. (Not being the Grammar and Speling Police here, just asking genuinely )
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-01-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Excuse me asking Gumpy but is 'ay' a new way of typing 'eh' used online? I keep seeing it recently on here and on social media. I have read it each time as it's normal meaning of 'ever' but that can't be it I'm sure. (Not being the Grammar and Spelling Police here, just asking genuinely )
    Ay? What you onabhat?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-01-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Excuse me asking Gumpy but is 'ay' a new way of typing 'eh' used online? I keep seeing it recently on here and on social media. I have read it each time as it's normal meaning of 'ever' but that can't be it I'm sure. (Not being the Grammar and Speling Police here, just asking genuinely )
    As in "ay up mi duck"?

AH said in the Q&A something along the lines of "two players signed on loan.. paperwork at their clubs signed Tuesday.. announcement Wednesday...one of them playing Tuesday" so guess patience is called for...

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    AH said in the Q&A something along the lines of "two players signed on loan.. paperwork at their clubs signed Tuesday.. announcement Wednesday...one of them playing Tuesday" so guess patience is called for...
    I know that is what AH said but... it seems a bit odd, that. A player, and his club, know that he is leaving tomorrow, but he still has to play one last game tonight?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast