+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Targets. AH very confident.

Bugger!!
    Half listening to TalkSport and they mentioned a PNE player left out tonight because of transfer speculation. Only clicked as they finished talking??

I can't see a first team PNE player coming to us.

Just to keep Sid happy. Here's some bollox that I made up.
    Agbonlahor and Samba from Aston Villa.
    No sauce but they fit the description...........

I hope it's Bennett.

Forget all about his scoring record..totally irrelevant. The lads got pace to burn..gets Shola higher up in and around the 18 yard box..where a target man needs to be. Knock downs..second balls..goals all round is what Bennett should bring.

Based on what? Forte ‘has pace to burn’, how has that worked out?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Whoever it is it should be someone that Shola/Stead can assist not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    He's hardly played..so it's a pointless question.

What I will say..Forte's probably the quickest Notts player..that doesn't mean he's got pace to burn. Pace to burn is when opposition defensive lines go no higher than 25 yards from their goal..unless they've got Des Walker type at CB.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Whoever it is it should be someone that Shola/Stead can assist not the other way round.
    How would that work?

If you're lining up against a 20 YO Micheal Owen you allow space behind to constantly play and flick balls into?
    Last edited by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH; 30-01-2018 at 08:31 PM.

What I am saying is we shouldn't be looking to provide the ball to one of two "senior" players. We should be looking at someone that either of the two "senior" players can provide for in the scoring area.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Bugger!!
    Half listening to TalkSport and they mentioned a PNE player left out tonight because of transfer speculation. Only clicked as they finished talking??
    It hasn't stopped them scoring though, 1-0 to Preston.

I heard the start on Radio Red and the player who was left out is attracting attention from the Prem for multi-millions, so not us.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast