+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions Millwall v Derby

1-2...wot no breathtaking prize this week Rom?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    This match could be a potential banana skin, I'll be happy with a 0-0 but think Millwall 1-0 Derby
    Tom Huddlestone was a lucky man that the referee didn’t see the high kick to Lee Gregory’s head could of been sent off and conceded the penalty and Millwall 1-0 up in the first half.

Nip and tuck first half with us slugging it out against Millwall, need to be better in the second half and create more clear cut chances and take Millwall on the counter attack on the break and make our shots count all to play for in the second half.

Looks like I am very pleased that the tax year end filing deadline has meant that I had not got the time to go to this rather dreary game. Dodgy Villa 90th minute goal is worrying, but at least it means Sheff United have lost. All in all a decent day for Cardiff and Bristol C

Florest lose at home and continue to inexorably sink towards the danger zone

The Den is a fortress tough place to go at the moment for any team visiting here and they should of got a penalty in the first half
    but wasn’t given and we got lucky tonight and we just rode our luck and couldn’t find that creative opening we needed and some of the changes we did create, we wasted and needed to be more clinical at times.

Need to bring some attacking midfielders in tomorrow on Deadline Day to help us be more clinical in the final third to help out the attckers up front to help find that opening we need to change games on the knife edge.

In the end we got lucky in claiming a point tonight need to be better against Brentford on Saturday at home.

A great point tonight so lets keep the unbeaten run going for as long as possible. Like I said before I still think Villa will go up automatic so I'm hoping we overtake Wolves and become champions!

A great point tonight so lets keep the unbeaten run going for as long as possible. Like I said before I still think Villa will go up automatic so I'm hoping we overtake Wolves and become champions!
    Wolves are 11 points clear have to have a consecutive losing streak for the remaining 18 games remaining and for us to keep winning and pick up a point here and there, don’t see Wolves having a long losing streak for the remaining 18 games without picking up a single point so they are in the same position as City uncatchable and already won the title just concentrate on keeping 2nd and staying in the automatic promotion race and we certainly don’t want play-offs with the unpredictability of it.

This match could be a potential banana skin, I'll be happy with a 0-0 but think Millwall 1-0 Derby
    And you kind sir, are the proud winner of a compilation of the finest plagiarised journalistic work!

Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)