+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hecky To Stay If We Go Down Yes Or No ?

Hecky To Stay If We Go Down Yes Or No ?

Hell yes , just about the only stable thing we've got at the club with everything that's occurred .

Yes he's made mistakes , yes he's still learning but he deserves sticking by with what's occurred during his tenure .

Mind you if he doesn't take us straight back up or I'd have to reconsider .

There is no hiding place in league one with the spend he's had , counts for feck all in the championship but league one is different .

Yes , but we won't go down ? If we did , would he want to stay if no ambition is shown by the club?

if he dont get sacked b4 the end of the season then yes he should stay

if we are bottom 3 by end of Feb beginning of March hes a gonner.

If we go down then he'll have to go these new owners will not be pleased no matter what we the supporters think.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    if he dont get sacked b4 the end of the season then yes he should stay

if we are bottom 3 by end of Feb beginning of March hes a gonner.
    Agreed Yorkshire, he's a good coach at that level but looks out of his depth in this league. I'd be surprised if he lasts to the end of the season if our fortunes don't improve.If we do go down he'll do better in league 1 I'm sure ( if he's still here), yes we need stability but there's nothing stable about a relegation dog fight and thats where we're at.

If someone said your in a car race against Audi R8s and you have to drive a Vauxhall Astra but you're expected to compete, we'll give you a few mods but that's your lot but if the mods prove to be good we're going to sell em, what chance do you have, no matter how good a driver you are you have got no chance. Let's get real no one and I mean no one in that circumstance would be in the race, imagine how frustrating that would be when you're driving that car and you love it but can't make it better!

Hecky to stay, a tricky one , I say yes, provided he shows he's learnt from his mistakes. He's made a few in my opinion, and seen how they pan out so I reckon he should stay, hell become a very good manager I reckon, needs time which he's had. Needs a bit more time which he'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by Swazer16 View Post
    If someone said your in a car race against Audi R8s and you have to drive a Vauxhall Astra but you're expected to compete, we'll give you a few mods but that's your lot but if the mods prove to be good we're going to sell em, what chance do you have, no matter how good a driver you are you have got no chance. Let's get real no one and I mean no one in that circumstance would be in the race, imagine how frustrating that would be when you're driving that car and you love it but can't make it better!
    depends how good the driver in the R8 is

its like you in a F1 car and the stig in a touring car we all know the stig will win.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Swazer16 View Post
    If thi dad edda dozen top of the range spooarts cars but wud only let thee evva Nissan Micra tha wunt be 'appy.

No