+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So footballers are artists now?

Between Sky and the Premier League they are ruining football it's getting to predictable, Champioshop is more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I posted this almost 2 years ago. Can't think why AnMark chose to revive it.
    I was Gauguin to ask the very same thing.
    Perhaps,like me,he bemoans the dearth of decent pun threads on here of late.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I was Gauguin to ask the very same thing.
    Perhaps,like me,he bemoans the dearth of decent pun threads on here of late.
    If Lautrec was going to slide in studs-up we may have to call a Constable. 'Hey! Wayne! over here mate!'

No point debating with a person who thinks that any team should win the Champions League every season!! That's a bananaland statement.

How about winning back to back premier leagues with record points and record goals scored. Why didn't the previous City managers do that when they had greater money than everyone else?

Yup he's a good coach . That's it a good coach.

Glad you've recognised the ****show of a pre season and factored in. Big thumps up

Guardiola's coaching methods are spot on the Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I can associate with that.
    I've never watched it. My opinion of it was valid from day one. Its nothing to do with football. Its just using football to make money and that is all. I have no interest in it at all. I look for Stenhousemuirs result before Manchester Uniteds.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    He's a good or great coach yes but not the best manager as if he was with that coaching ability and money he'd win the champions league every year but he doesn't even normally get to the semi finals. Forgot you're on a personal mission to argue with everyone on here though due to some of us being underwhelmed by Ardley. And yes I know we didn't have a pre season. Enjoy.
    He has managed in 3 different countries and won leagues and cups domestic and European but he is not a good manager in your eyes???
    Expecting him to win the Champions league every season because he's got money to spend is just ridiculous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12