+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Villa

Pre-Match View From Villa

They seem a confident bunch(nowt wrong wi that tho)I think they must've forgotten we gave them a 2 goal start at Villa and still got a deserved draw,let's hope Brucie and his players are as confident/cocky.I think we can edge it 2-1 but it'll be a very difficult game for us mi thinks.Once again cheers Roy. UTCB

Nothing confident about it..............Just deluded bullsh@t.

We only know how to play one way apparently. Yes we do only know how to play one way, but it's not the way that this muppet thinks it is

Who ? When a couple of our players who were rested were mentioned

Could've been written by a pig

Another bunch of f@ckwits who think the game is played on paper

They're not wrong in thinking this is a massive game. We've got to send them home with nothing.

They were confident before the first game at their place and were happy to kick it anywhere at the end to nick a point.

i think we will get a draw at the least there fans sound confident but with all our new players available its not going to be as easy as they think clarke and wilson to start for me with donaldson saved for wolves

Hardly worth us turning up.

After years of avoiding the drop by the skin of their teeth until last season they’ve clearly forgotten what it’s like to win a few in a row.
    I work in Brum with a few of them and was told we got lucky at their place until I pointed out it was never a penalty in a million years and the free kick they scored the other from was a bloody dive.
    But they’ve got a massive syndrome about them I think, be interesting to see how they cope if they have to go through the play offs.
    Fancy us for a win, close but a win.

Reading that, I do hope we give em a good sorting

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Reading that, I do hope we give em a good sorting

UTB
    We’re due one, I hope this is it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast