+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the management team night

Meet the management team night

On Saturday March 17th we’re having a meet the management team night upstairs in the hospitality suite at Palmerston.

Yet to be confirmed but we’re also hoping to get a few former players there.

The night includes a Q&A session with Gary & Dougie , a quiz , a raffle and an auction plus pie & pies at half-time

Tickets are only £5 and are available from any of the SLO committee members

If interested please leave a message on this thread

Name:  IMG-20180129-WA0000.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  94.4 KB

Wonder if Mr Naysmith's number one mega critic on the Pie and Bovril site will turn up ? - Nithsdale Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Wonder if Mr Naysmith's number one mega critic on the Pie and Bovril site will turn up ? - Nithsdale Wanderer

There’s a good chance all his P&B critics won’t turn up , they’ll remain hiding behind their computer screens

These kind of people thrive on their anonymity . Don't think any of them would have the balls to say it to Naysmiths face.

I left a message with Nathan but he hasn't replied as yet. Could you reserve me a ticket, please.

Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I left a message with Nathan but he hasn't replied as yet. Could you reserve me a ticket, please.
    For anyone wishing tickets for the meet the manager evening I will be at the St Mirren match tomorrow just give me a shout.Thanks Ross

Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Name:  IMG-20180129-WA0000.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  94.4 KB

We’re pleased to confirm Paddy Atkinson & Steve Bowey have agreed to come along to the Meet the Management team night. Some tickets are still available from any of the SLO committee ......

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    There’s a good chance all his P&B critics won’t turn up , they’ll remain hiding behind their computer screens
    Interesting that the Meet the Managers night comes at the end of what could be a difficult week for Queens with the two promotion favourites visiting Palmy. On Tuesday 13th March the re - arranged Dundee United game takes place (only £5 to get in and kids free) and on the Saturday March 17th prior to the meeting in front of what could be our biggest crowd of the season we host current league leaders St. Mirren. !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)