+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nice one Will Vaulks!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well it look to me looking at the gathering tweets there are a lot more for Will's opinion than against it. Will could become a national hero after this.
    He should challenge him to come to NYS

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He should challenge him to come to NYS
    Don’t want that sh1t on our grass

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I thought the best reply and spot on was from Claire C

Seen Rotherham lose, seen Rotherham win
    Never seen Rotherham just roll over just co they want the other side to love them.

Yes a great quote indeed.
    The ironic thing is that there are a few Bradford fans on that twitter feed and their team certainly rolled over and couldn't wait to get on the bus at about 9pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Britain First are Nazi scum. You seem to be quite influenced by them though ... and didn't YOU retweet something from them about Rotherham Labour Party without checking, which turned out to be lies, as was pointed out in a previous Millersmad thread? ...and you ended up asking for it to be removed from the messageboard? So wouldn't you say that Trump has made a similar mistake to you?
    That wasn't Britain First, and it wasn't a re-tweet, and it wasn't lies, apart from that you're spot on.

Morgan did the toughest interview he could do in the circumstances and asked some tough questions.

Not doubt you would prefer Corden blowing smoke up Saint Hillary's arse? Who would have got us into at least 2 wars had she been elected.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That wasn't Britain First, and it wasn't a re-tweet, and it wasn't lies, apart from that you're spot on.

Morgan did the toughest interview he could do in the circumstances and asked some tough questions.

Not doubt you would prefer Corden blowing smoke up Saint Hillary's arse? Who would have got us into at least 2 wars had she been elected.
    She was running for pres not prime minister

And trump will get into it with north Korea 🇰🇵 you know **** will hit the fan if you mix Korean with a trump

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    She was running for pres not prime minister

And trump will get into it with north Korea ���� you know **** will hit the fan if you mix Korean with a trump
    Trump doesn't have anyone to pay back for his election campaign, being independently wealthy.

Hillary would have had to pay back her backers, the banks, corporations who profit from wars.

She was also pushing for war with Russia which would have been much worse than Trump trading tweets with Kim-Jong Un.

Trump is a bit of an oaf at times but Hillary Clinton is evil, many of her opponents have mysteriously died, the Clintons operate like the Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Nah, I’m just concerned that a supposedly nice lad like Vaulks is showing himself up as being a bit thick and easily led.
    I suspect you are in the minority with this view. I found it quite refreshing to see a footballer politically engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Trump doesn't have anyone to pay back for his election campaign, being independently wealthy.

Hillary would have had to pay back her backers, the banks, corporations who profit from wars.

She was also pushing for war with Russia which would have been much worse than Trump trading tweets with Kim-Jong Un.

Trump is a bit of an oaf at times but Hillary Clinton is evil, many of her opponents have mysteriously died, the Clintons operate like the Mafia.
    I’m not a fan of ether of them but you do know trump owes a lot to NRA for backing him don’t you?

Don’t you find it odd that that loony shoots people in Vagas and gun sales go up after

It was a vote of which evil a hole you want in office all I’m glad is I don’t live in America at the min

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Nah, I’m just concerned that a supposedly nice lad like Vaulks is showing himself up as being a bit thick and easily led.
    The description would probably fit you better than it fits Will Vaulks

Either we want freedom of expression or not? You can't have it both ways, or free when you agree with it, and not when you don't

The hypocrisy at times is laughable

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast