+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Scunny away

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Got that right, Lavery coming on. Newell substituted, so I'm not totally wrong. Match report: sounded like they had some chances. At the moment it's going for us. Makes a change but can soon change. Still feel if we had to win a game wouldn't be the side we started with today. Just abit of tinkering. Keeper/defence pick themselves, also Vaulks & Towell.
    And that my friend is why you are not the manager of RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Definitely a character, posts purely to wind people up. Only time we'll see proper is when we have to win, we're going for promotion and need to win every game you berk. 11 unbeaten shows we're the real deal. Stop trotting out the "this league is shocking" you've done it to death across multiple threads.
    No wind-up. I want to see us in the play offs then we'll see if Warney is a manager. Doesn't need much that side just minor adjustments. Rodak even though I don't rate him picks himself cause there's nobody else. Defence picks itself but there are options. Vaulks & Towell automatic choices with Palmer as back up. It's out wide & up front that's going to give us that final push. I want to see what Lavery can do. I'm enjoying this season. I don't go to away games now but I do know the atmosphere can be special. I've felt that in the past. UTM

Yet again the obsession some have with Gwru is unbelievable, and they say he has problems

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yet again the obsession some have with Gwru is unbelievable, and they say he has problems
    I haven't got no problems. Go on what I see always have. These old eyes of mime very rarely let me down. In the words of Declan McManus my aim is true.

Yep don't really have a problem with gwru airing his views but I am sure glad Warney takes no notice of him.

When we sing in big numbers like we did yesterday it was really impressive and the players certainly respond with a fully commited performance.No shirkers in this squad,Warney has sorted them out.

I haven't got no problems.
    I agree with you 100%

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567