+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Scunny away

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on the millers. Will be a toughie today and I would take a point now. If we do lose today irs not the end of the world we just need to psyche ourselves up for another good run.
    Yes - many good sides have/will leave GP empty handed this season so gaining one point or more would be a fantastic result

TEAM v @SUFCOfficial | Rodak; Emmanuel, Ajayi, Wood, Mattock; Forde, Vaulks, Towell, Newell; Ball, Smith.

SUBS | Price, Palmer, Taylor, Ihiekwe, Yates, Williams, Lavery. #rufc

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    TEAM v @SUFCOfficial | Rodak; Emmanuel, Ajayi, Wood, Mattock; Forde, Vaulks, Towell, Newell; Ball, Smith.

Really surprised to see that Warne has gone with team, I thought he'd have gone with gwru's genius suggestion of a formation change, playing with one winger, playing with an unfit striker up front on his own and dropping the two goalscorers and the man of the match from the last game. What are you playing at Warney!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

Like I said Vaulks will cover Right back but Yates not going be used waist of sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Really surprised to see that Warne has gone with team, I thought he'd have gone with gwru's genius suggestion of a formation change, playing with one winger, playing with an unfit striker up front on his own and dropping the two goalscorers and the man of the match from the last game. What are you playing at Warney!
    Well, it's a decent looking bench line-up as well - hope to give them a game with this line up!

UTMM!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I've been too quiet so let's stir poo abit. Tomorrow side will be the same apart from possibly Towell for Palmer. Won't work. Will Newell have any impact away from home? Smith & Ball I'm not a fan, not both in the side. Forde will be as usual no threat from open play. Keep Scunny down so they haven't killed the game off then bring Taylor & Lavery on + Palmer if he hasn't started. Try to salvage a point or better. No wind up. How I see it.
    Pretty much spot on again 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Pretty much spot on again ����
    Got that right, Lavery coming on. Newell substituted, so I'm not totally wrong. Match report: sounded like they had some chances. At the moment it's going for us. Makes a change but can soon change. Still feel if we had to win a game wouldn't be the side we started with today. Just abit of tinkering. Keeper/defence pick themselves, also Vaulks & Towell.

Got that right, Lavery coming on. Newell substituted, so I'm not totally wrong.
    Clutching at straws there gwru. I think everyone on here would've predicted Lavery coming on at some point and the chance of Newell coming off was also pretty high regardless of how he played. Think it's time to retire this 'character' of yours.

Got that right, Lavery coming on. Newell substituted, so I'm not totally wrong. Match report: sounded like they had some chances. At the moment it's going for us. Makes a change but can soon change. Still feel if we had to win a game wouldn't be the side we started with today. Just abit of tinkering. Keeper/defence pick themselves, also Vaulks & Towell.
    What about the "Towell for Palmer won't work" comment? Apparently a lot of people had Towell as man of the match.
    And obviously Newell was completely ineffective because he only scored one goal.
    You have a rare talent for making a fool of yourself on a daily basis 😕

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You have a rare talent for making a fool of yourself on a daily basis ��
    *hourly

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast