+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 3

Top 3

Given that some in here were saying we wouldn’t be in the top 3 after Saturday,yet we are still 2nd.
    However, with a few of our rivals playing tonight only Wycombe can go above us. Tomorrow Exter have that chance also. Wycombe away at Luton today then Exeter go to Luton Saturday. So win Saturday and I fancy we will be back in 2nd.
    Anyone still concerned?

If we don’t beat Crewe I’ll be more concerned about the playoffs never mind top 3.

Wycombe up at Luton. 1 minute gone. Notts drop to 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If we don’t beat Crewe I’ll be more concerned about the playoffs never mind top 3.
    We certainly have to stop this league slump. We all know that when Notts slip it can get messy.

Bad start all round for us. 4 teams that are near us winning. League 2 tightening up at the top

If we don't beat Crewe I'll be worried about 7,000 folk vowing never to come to another Notts game.

Name:  Capturescore.jpg
Views: 1306
Size:  14.6 KB

Just need to beat Crewe - simple, if we don't, then we don't deserve to be in the top 3 anyway. (could actually be in 7th place depending how other results go)

COYP

ps; Luton 0-2 now

Me too. When the top three goes, the playoffs could also go - it's that tight at the top. Then we have to have better form than all those teams above us just to push our way back in. We absolutely have to beat Crewe. If we fail don't, and if we fail to strengthen before the window closes, I think we'll find ourselves dropping down the table.

I'm sticking with my original prediction of 10th. I'll be surprised if any exciting players arrive in this transfer window but I am very very happy to put it in me pipe and smoke it! We are going to be needing 2 decent centre forwards in the next 6 months whatever happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast