+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 3

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'm sticking with my original prediction of 10th. I'll be surprised if any exciting players arrive in this transfer window but I am very very happy to put it in me pipe and smoke it! We are going to be needing 2 decent centre forwards in the next 6 months whatever happens.

Agreed. Unless we get some really good players in this window, I think we'll be lucky to make the top 7.

Luton have got one back, never thought that I'd really want Luton to win so much as tonight! It'd be a massive physiological boost for Notts to remain 2nd having teams catch up on games in hand over two lots of fixtures! Anyway I'm warming to Lutons nicer fans having drank with them before and after our 1-1 draw! These lads had been through ****e with their team too and we had lots to talk about! They were fully aware of our toils too!

Luton 3-1 down, Notts now 3rd. Saturday is a must win game.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Luton 3-1 down, Notts now 3rd. Saturday is a must win game.
    In the grand scheme of things not a must win just yet but certainly a must win in terms of self-confidence.

Swansea picking up another 3 points. Just in time for next Tuesday 🤮

Curtis on for Wycombe to see the game out ...

9 minutes injury time at Luton...

Can’t say I’m sad to see this. Notts slip up, Luton slip up, Wycombe will too. No team will last till the end of the season without slipping up. A loss for Luton just puts them nearer to us. All we can do is to win our own games, no one will help us deliberately, carry on Notts.

Did Nathan Tyson score even once for us?

I would say that was a bad night for us. Not just dropping a place but other teams gaining on us. No pressure on Saturday 😧... Need a pick me up of a new signing or 2 now.
    Come on Notts let’s get out of this mini slump starting with Crewe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast