+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadline day 💀

Think Doidge runs out in the summer but not sure but I'm sure we will have a general wish list with players on whos contracts are running out. Also think Goddens might and now they have signed revs ya never know.

When i say a cheeky bid, I mean a sort of ebay last minute one. Could be effective against a club like barnsley for example. I wouldnt place a bid much before 10 pm toneet. I know Towell was a loanee but he came out of theblue at the last minute.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-01-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think Doidge runs out in the summer but not sure but I'm sure we will have a general wish list with players on whos contracts are running out. Also think Goddens might and now they have signed revs ya never know.

When i say a cheeky bid, I mean a sort of ebay last minute one. Could be effective against a club like barnsley for example. I wouldnt place a bid much before 10 pm toneet. I know Towell was a loanee but he came out of theblue at the last minute.
    The Barnsley squad must be enormous by now.... maybe we could sign somebody form them (LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The Barnsley squad must be enormous by now.... maybe we could sign somebody form them (LOL!)
    According to The Star Barnsley 3 in and 6 out however is that accurate? Is says that Richard O’Donnell is one of the Chesterfield outs!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    That Moore fella will be dropped soon so maybe we could get him on loan next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That Moore fella will be dropped soon so maybe we could get him on loan next season.
    But we know he can score for fun in L1 and that’s where Barnsley look where they will be next season. Ain’t going to happen if we are in same division. If we go up will he cut it in Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If we could get shut of Price, another keeper in be a start. Dom Ball back, better the devil you know. Yates, Bray can go. Taylor also. Get a proper left winger in or Bailey-King back.
    Will you please stop repeating the same shyte on every single thread! I'm getting fed up with it so are others!

It's not fun logging on and seeing the same thing day in day out . For crying out loud stop it or be stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Will you please stop repeating the same shyte on every single thread! I'm getting fed up with it so are others!

It's not fun logging on and seeing the same thing day in day out . For crying out loud stop it or be stopped!
    Ditto

Can you get it to flash frog!

Are you sure its not the same ip address as LBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Can you get it to flash frog!

Are you sure its not the same ip address as LBJ?
    No I can't make it flash Roly.

It wasn't when I checked a while ago.

(Good) morning Frog!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast