+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One signed

One signed

Announcement at noon

It's already been posted in both of the other transfer related threads, why not just wait the extra 10 minutes till we actually know who it is then post actual signing instead of the anouncement of the announcement?

Ben Hall a defender from Bright & Hove Albion on loan Highly-rated Northern Ireland under-21 international. Will provide good competition for Shaun Brisley and Richard Duffy. Is captain of the Seagulls’ under-23s team

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Ben Hall a defender from Bright & Hove Albion on loan Highly-rated Northern Ireland under-21 international. Will provide good competition for Shaun Brisley and Richard Duffy. Is captain of the Seagulls’ under-23s team

Sorry, don't gerritt. He'll sit on the bench, just in case. Pierce Bird cud av dun that.

BBB Bird, Bird, Bird, Birds the word.............

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sorry, don't gerritt. He'll sit on the bench, just in case. Pierce Bird cud av dun that.

I suspect he's far more 'the finished article' than Bird and when he left Motherwell for BHA Mark McGhee described him as a 'prized asset'. I can see him being used in rotation with Duffy and Brisley. We shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Supporters crying out for C/H , one signed, complaints start, never satisfied some folk.
    Maybe he’s to replace Hollis.
    Last edited by TouchEm; 31-01-2018 at 12:58 PM.

The good news is Hewitt is no longer needed as cover at CB and can continue in midfield even when/if Duffy or Brisley are unavailable.

Hopefully his arrival will signal an end to Hewitt dropping back into defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The good news is Hewitt is no longer needed as cover at CB and can continue in midfield even when/if Duffy or Brisley are unavailable.
    Ha - snap!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I suspect he's far more 'the finished article' than Bird and when he left Motherwell for BHA Mark McGhee described him as a 'prized asset'. I can see him being used in rotation with Duffy and Brisley. We shall see!
    Agree I'm happy with that, I'm guessing some people are expecting Johnny Evans or Gary Cahil to sign!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast