+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looking back at last nights result

Looking back at last nights result

Really disappointed not to come away with at least a point.

But then reality kicks in, and I feel honored to be a Blade, and for what I've witnessed on and off the pitch this season.

from an AV fan- (C. £75m team)
    “As a Villa fan listening to Chris Wilder after the game you have to say what a top guy and a top manager. Not enough people who are honest and say it how it is in football these days. Sheff Utd are a class act too, definitely be in the playoffs this season! Personally think Bristol City and Cardiff will fall away, especially Cardiff. They def have a lot going for them and think they’ll be one of favourites next season, hopefully we’ll be gone by then!”

COYRAWW

Quote Originally Posted by benditlike_Borbokis View Post
    Really disappointed not to come away with at least a point.

But then reality kicks in, and I feel honored to be a Blade, and for what I've witnessed on and off the pitch this season.

from an AV fan- (C. £75m team)
    “As a Villa fan listening to Chris Wilder after the game you have to say what a top guy and a top manager. Not enough people who are honest and say it how it is in football these days. Sheff Utd are a class act too, definitely be in the playoffs this season! Personally think Bristol City and Cardiff will fall away, especially Cardiff. They def have a lot going for them and think they’ll be one of favourites next season, hopefully we’ll be gone by then!”

COYRAWW
    Being praised by a victorious opponent is a bit like peeing yourself in dark trousers. You get a nice warm feeling but its not actually benefitting you at all. They are nice enough to say it though and they couldn't have had any complaints if we'd got the goal instead.

still think villa will go up as runners up to wolves weve got some potentialy easier games coming up after this block of 4 so even if we drop to say 9th weve still a great chance of getting in top 6 but this lack of goals at home is becoming a little concerning do think a slight tweak in our set up might just pay dividends teams just doubling up on us when we invariably take ball out wide brooks getting fit again could play a major part of how our season goes in the last 3 months just gives us something a little different and i really think if we dont go up this season weve got to spend serious money in the summer on at least 1 possibly 2 strikers weve got much of a muchness just now but that might only be possible if we sell the boy wonder which actually i think we will do anyway still fancy us to get a point saturday at wolves utb ftp

We need to go on a winning run,but that would be a tall order.

We seem to have gone back into a phase like we were in Lge 1,before Wilder decided he needed Coutts in the team,trying to find the best formula.