+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying up or going down

Staying up or going down

It's the last day of the window & we play tonight so probably no more business for us
    What does anyone think about us at the end of the season . Stop up or get relegated ?
    I'll kick it off .
    I think we will stop up just , but it will be very tight .

The mood of the players coupled with Pardews ability I think there are enough points available for us to stay up.

We've got to WIN the 6-pointers Home and Away. With Steely Dan upfront, and The Pole finally looking as if he cares, I now think we've got a chance.

If we win tonight we're staying up!!!!!!!!!

The way we have been playing of late gives thought for optimism. It won't be easy, we realise that, but I feel we are capable of getting the points required.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    If we win tonight we're staying up!!!!!!!!!
    If we win tonight, I’m staying up all night!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    If we win tonight, I’m staying up all night!
    & me !!!!

While I'm optimistic for the rest of the season I can't really see us celebrating tonight.

I do think we have a chance now,

At the beginning of the season people were saying we had the strongest squad for years but somehow we find ourselfs rock bottom,

With Pards in charge we have managed to lure Sturridge to the team , something Pulis would not have managed Imo, Now we are much stronger in attack , he would walk into any team below the top six.

As long as Pards tells the players to play without fear like we did against liverpool we have every chance tonight,

I do believe if we keep Evanss tonight then this is the best squad we have had in decades.

Coyb

I dont know. Really tough to call. Two things 1 We need the positivity of the Liverpool match to last all season
    2 Three teams to have a bad run in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)