+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bray leaves and Clarke-Harris could be next

Bray leaves and Clarke-Harris could be next

Johno you should have drunk tea & run round cones like Yates & Forde. But be your own man. If you go to Coventry hope you come good. I have confidence in you.

I thought Yates should have gone tbh

Will he get much games now we have fetched others in?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Johno you should have drunk tea & run round cones like Yates & Forde. But be your own man. If you go to Coventry hope you come good. I have confidence in you.
    Name:  D84C1096-5C38-45E6-AEE1-50DA33A40423.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  9.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Just out of interest do you think Warne is doing a bad job?
    It's just that you keep having childish digs at him.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just out of interest do you think Warne is doing a bad job?
    It's just that you keep having childish digs at him.
    Warney is doing fine. Just want us to be best we can. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Here we go again. Gru how many training sessions have you attended? Run around cones and drink tea? WTF are you on about. So what would your training regime? A gallon of ale followed by a KFC interspersed by twenty fags before you rock up for training a few hours late?

You know f all about the game, even if you go to home games.... mean all.

lets hope atleast jch or yates go out on loan. personally i would prefer jch to stay over yates. as i think hes a better impact layer. will either get game time from here on in?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    lets hope atleast jch or yates go out on loan. personally i would prefer jch to stay over yates. as i think hes a better impact layer. will either get game time from here on in?
    You may have noticed I'm not JCH's biggest fan 😊 but I agree with you on this.
    The only thing from Warne's point of view is that Yates probably offers something different now that we have a choice of bigger players with Smith and Lavery. But then again I guess it also depends if anyone fancies taking Yates on loan, they don't exactly seem to be queuing up do they?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've been laying my missus for years,but im still not making much of an impact on her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast