+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millers v The real Dons

Millers v The real Dons

6th place Millers v 16th place Dons

Both won 3 and drew 2 from the last five games

Definitely need a big lad up front for this game

Friends for a fiver

Awful defensive performance by the Millers at Kingsmeadow, plus we missed several good chances (Dons keeper had a good game, but we should have been capable of scoring at least one). Let's hope we can do much better this time

I think this might be a tough game. Admittedly I only saw the highlights but they seemed to absolutely take Bradford to pieces.
    Presumably Smith will start again but I wouldn't like to guess whether it will be Ball or Lavery who partners him.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I think this might be a tough game. Admittedly I only saw the highlights but they seemed to absolutely take Bradford to pieces.
    Presumably Smith will start again but I wouldn't like to guess whether it will be Ball or Lavery who partners him.
    Smith and Ball to start for me but won’t be surprised if Yates starts

Yes we need to be wary of this one. I'm sure PW has this covered
    Need to keep Lyle Taylor quiet this time

Warne rarely changes a winning team if everyone is fit, I'd expect the same eleven that started against Bradford.

Same keeper/defence. 5 across the middle, 1 up front. Williams Palmer Vaulks Towell Newell; Lavery. Let's make ourself hard to score against.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Let's make ourself hard to score against.
    We've not conceded a goal the last two games against two teams who were above us in the table.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Same keeper/defence. 5 across the middle, 1 up front. Williams Palmer Vaulks Towell Newell; Lavery. Let's make ourself hard to score against.
    Not a chance of seeing that team.
    Why would Warne drop Smith and only play one up front at home when we've just won the last two games without conceding a goal?

A good team to play away at Wigan GWRU. Let's make other teams worry about our formation and stick to 442

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast