+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Clarke-Harris leaves

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Really?

Ok Brin show me the 20 goal a season striker that's out there with the same experience that young Yates has?

Give the lad a fighting chance to settle in and learn and perfect what skills he has before writing him off.

You may not be able to see what the lad has to offer but I certainly do.
    Your on wrong site mate people don’t give kids a chance on here. Unless they were born with one ball on their foot I doubt they ever will. However I guarantee you if Yates go they will moan how we let such a talent go

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Your on wrong site mate people don’t give kids a chance on here. Unless they were born with one ball on their foot I doubt they ever will. However I guarantee you if Yates go they will moan how we let such a talent go
    I was born with a ball on each foot, between the arch & the toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I was born with a ball on each foot, between the arch & the toes.
    I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth.....

Will Hoskins and Ryan Taylor left too soon in my opinion but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Will Hoskins and Ryan Taylor left too soon in my opinion but what do I know.
    They left us we didn't put them up for sale. They had shown ability in a shortish time. Yates has had longer but not shown anything.

IF - and it's a big IF of course - he starts rattling the goals in, would we recall him before the season end?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    IF - and it's a big IF of course - he starts rattling the goals in, would we recall him before the season end?
    Don't think you can under the current loan rules, that's why Dom Ball wasn't allowed to play after he came back from Peterborough last season after he fell out with their manager.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678