+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Benik Afobe

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    We haven't sold him to Stoke so what are you talking about?
    What did you say lm always right

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I think he will have to get used to it because I honestly don't see him as a premiership starter, just dosen't have it for me.
    Looks like Nuno agrees with you Woody!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Looks like Nuno agrees with you Woody!
    I'm saying nothing mate!

Also worth noting that this season Benik only had 5 starts for Bournemouth compared to Rondon having 32, he's constantly been used as an impact player a role he doesn't like.
    Impact Player: Euphinism for someone who is not good enough to start!

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I am loathe to say this but I think youm right mate!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I am loathe to say this but I think youm right mate!
    This is not a pop at Wolves or the player but what a joke this loan system is. Chelsea had 30+ out on loan and Juventus had 50+. If Stoke wanted Afobe then why did they not buy him from Bouremouth. Bet someone outside of clubs made a few bob on this.

Modern day football I do despair sometimes.

This is not a pop at Wolves or the player but what a joke this loan system is. Chelsea had 30+ out on loan and Juventus had 50+. If Stoke wanted Afobe then why did they not buy him from Bouremouth. Bet someone outside of clubs made a few bob on this.

Modern day football I do despair sometimes.
    Wolves triggered the option in Afobe’s loan deal on 1 June to make his signing permanent, but Stoke came in with a good offer. The reason it is a loan signing between the two clubs is because a player can't sign for two clubs permanently in the same window.

I suspect he had a conversation with Nuno whether he would be first choice / starting and the response led him to his decision.

I suspect he had a conversation with Nuno whether he would be first choice / starting and the response led him to his decision.
    Although you'd have thought that conversation would have happened when he signed

Is, or has the s.ht hit the fan with Benik Afobi. Rumours that he is about to hit the front pages rather than the back. Did Wolves know something most people did not?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)