+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Benik Afobe

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    While we need at least one more centre forward without question, I just think pre season with Nuno and the squad Afobe can only get better.
    That's how I see it Norton. He needs more time to get used to our style of play and, with a full pre-season on top of the time he has already had with us, I imagine Nuno thinks he will fit - otherwise there was no point in going ahead with the purchase!

While we need at least one more centre forward without question, I just think pre season with Nuno and the squad Afobe can only get better.
    Lets hope so, i have every faith in Nuno, the coaching staff and the scouting network we have in place. Afobe will hopefully had a few goals to the side.

There's been a few rumours doing the rounds linking Afobe with a move to Stoke City, strange if this becomes reality.

More Info Click here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    There's been a few rumours doing the rounds linking Afobe with a move to Stoke City, strange if this becomes reality.

More Info Click here
    At the moment he’s our first choice centre forward, unless we invest in two more he won’t even be going there on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

More Info Click here
    Theve realised Mendes is not his agent so he's going to stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Theve realised Mendes is not his agent so he's going to stoke
    Put it back in your trousers son, nobodys impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Put it back in your trousers son, nobodys impressed.
    I don't know of any other team who buys a player then a week later sells him on what's that all about

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    I don't know of any other team who buys a player then a week later sells him on what's that all about
    We haven't sold him to Stoke so what are you talking about?

At the moment he’s our first choice centre forward, unless we invest in two more he won’t even be going there on loan.
    I expect Wolves to bring in a few players who can play that role. I do think £12m is a good price allegedly offered by Stoke. Benik has proved he can score goals in the championship.

Afobe has signed for Stoke on a six month loan deal, Stoke are then obliged to sign him for an undisclosed fee in January.

More Info Click Here
    Last edited by wolves71; 12-06-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)