+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AH and his hype

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    He did over hype it abit but to be honest if Bogle had signed it would HAVE been justified !
    He should in hindsight HAVE kept quiet until the deal was done but when he’s actually at the ground having a medical you would think it was a done deal, the player changed his mind and signed for Peterboro right at the death, hopefully another lesson learnt !
    I've helped you out here, it's HAVE, not of. Please try to remember. Capital P for Peterborough, too.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Is Old_pie Ray Trew incognito?His EVERY post seems to have a dig at Hardy.
    Well I wish I'd been clever enough to have thought of and set up the parody account:

https://twitter.com/Bigalanha5

PS You obviously missed my posts about RT's nonesense when he was around, especially his (lack of) accounting abilities. But never mind - you'll catch up, one day, maybe.

Are you sure it was ALF?

Le Fondre to Bolton was reported on t'internet at around half past six last night so that may not fit into what AH was trying to tie up

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Well I wish I'd been clever enough to have thought of and set up the parody account:

https://twitter.com/Bigalanha5

PS You obviously missed my posts about RT's nonesense when he was around, especially his (lack of) accounting abilities. But never mind - you'll catch up, one day, maybe.
    He didn't miss then, he remained loyal to RT to the last. There's a kind of person who never questions anything. Well, quite a few on here.

Re the timeline:

23:20 Kasey Palmer [Chelsea - Derby] Loan
    23:31 Mason Bennett [Derby - Notts County] Loan

So it does seem that the late and massive drama was indeed about Bennett. Derby did have to get their signing done before we could do ours. Whether Bogle was actually on the premises seems doubtful. Cardiff to Notts and then onto Peterborough? One things for sure, you wouldn't trust Barry Fry as far as you could throw Jim Rodwell. And does Colin like a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    Le Fondre to Bolton was reported on t'internet at around half past six last night so that may not fit into what AH was trying to tie up
    That was slow reporting. He moved there 8 months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Give it a rest, and look forward, he has done his best and he's passionate, find something else to have a moan about, or better still get down the lane and support them!
    here here

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Firstly for those who need hand-holding explanations, I'm not commenting on whether the new signings are going to be any good or not. The fact is that we won't know for a few weeks.

And I'm not criticising AH's efforts.

It's the hype.

Look at what he's said:

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Jan 28

Alan Hardy Retweeted Nigel Richardson

110% #trust

Alan Hardy added,
    Nigel Richardson
    @nottsnige86
    Replying to @Bigalanh5
    Do you still feel confident the next three days we’ll be able to get our targets to get us over the line? ��⚽️

110% confident.

Alan Hardy
    14h14 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted CockyBritKid

Driving to us to sign as we speak!

Alan Hardy added,
    CockyBritKid
    @cocky_brit_kid
    @Bigalanh5 any news on a possible striker coming in tonight?
    55 replies 23 retweets 139 likes

Alan Hardy
    11h11 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Ryan Parkes

Looking great, keep everything crossed ��

Alan Hardy added,
    Ryan Parkes
    @MrRyanParkes
    @Bigalanh5 Any update?! I've got no finger nails left!!
    32 replies 10 retweets 71 likes

Alan Hardy
    11h11 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Dazz

Absolutely ��������

Alan Hardy added,
    Dazz
    @DazzG87
    Replying to @Bigalanh5
    Is it worth me staying up though? ��
    20 replies 4 retweets 54 likes

Alan Hardy
    9h9 hours ago

Delighted to welcome Mason Bennett to @Official_NCFC. He’ll be a tremendous addition to the squad

Alan Hardy
    9h9 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted

And we got very, very close but unfortunately we missed out yesterday when a top 7 League 1 team came in from nowhere and pinched him. That’s football

Well this last one is the reality, despite having agents phoning in droves and all the confidence that slowly evaporated and turned into putting on a brave face.

Thankfully there was Premiership football to provide a distraction last night and well done Bournmouth. But we may just as well chatter and speculate amongst ourselves as pay any attention to AH's Tw**tter feed.

The one thing I'm observing though is that he seems to get as much as buzz out of the process as the outcome and that is about opposite of my personal style where I just want to see the result regardless.
    Give it a rest put your personal agenda away, if you don't like Big Al's approach, his method, etc.etc. drop him an e mail or write him a letter I ma more than sure that you will receive a invitation where you can air yours views & opinions face to face. You are becoming quite boring with your war of Tweets.

I still refuse to be disappointed. I quite like a bit of hype and buzz. Hopefully ML will be rocking on Saturday. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I still refuse to be disappointed. I quite like a bit of hype and buzz. Hopefully ML will be rocking on Saturday. Can't wait!
    Seconded!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast