+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bbc.

Bbc.

I see West Ham are yet again top sports news slagging us off again. Maybe the BBC should look closer to home like they BBC employ peado's and rapists and drug addicts. C@unts!

The guy tells the truth and gets slagged off for it by the BBC PC brigade ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The guy tells the truth and gets slagged off for it by the BBC PC brigade ..
    I hate the BBC and all it stands for Alf, Hopefully soon we will be rid of the disgusting gravy train.

I think most people do Tricky..Time the "Establishment" was dismantled .. And besides that they are always mixing Burnley up with Barnsley.. Grrr the Cnuts ..lol

I think most people do Tricky..Time the "Establishment" was dismantled .. And besides that they are always mixing Burnley up with Barnsley.. Grrr the Cnuts ..lol
    I have noticed that Alf.

Of the three teams I prefer Burnsley that small club from Yoncashire!!

Tony Henry has been sacked

West Ham United have today terminated the contract of Director of Player Recruitment, Tony Henry, with immediate effect following his unacceptable comments that were widely reported in the press.

Our action follows a full and thorough investigation.

West Ham United will not tolerate any type of discrimination.

The West Ham United family is an inclusive one where, regardless of gender, age, ability, race, religion or ***ual orientation, everybody feels welcome and included.