+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Striker Michael O'Connor had Millers trial last month

And Mata

Why can't the club keep things private, get the deal for a player over the line, then give Paul Davis the story first, every ones happy, by not letting another club gazump us.
    Tell the players agent if there's any spouting about a deal to other clubs, the Millers will pull the plug on any deal, the agent then looses his money.
    How things are conducted at the club, I think nearest thing to a Scout was Tonto's hoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Why can't the club keep things private, get the deal for a player over the line, then give Paul Davis the story first, every ones happy, by not letting another club gazump us.
    Tell the players agent if there's any spouting about a deal to other clubs, the Millers will pull the plug on any deal, the agent then looses his money.
    How things are conducted at the club, I think nearest thing to a Scout was Tonto's hoss.
    I don’t think they had a choice on this since Someone in Ireland leeked it out

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I don’t think they had a choice on this since Someone in Ireland leeked it out
    Leeks are Welsh aren't they? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The infrastructure of RUFC is still lacking in some areas - scouting being an obvious one. A better scouting system would cost more money, but Barnsley have shown what it can deliver back, on a scale that we can currently only dream about. Hence, Barnsley are now in a position to outbid us for players.
    I understand that part of Heckingbottom's new deal includes the introduction of a Recruitment Officer - he can have ours IMO as his performance to date is piss poor .

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I understand that part of Heckingbottom's new deal includes the introduction of a Recruitment Officer - he can have ours IMO as his performance to date is piss poor .

No I’m not impressed with the players we signed either

Hope Palmer does better than this seasons actual signings not loans. Smith & Ball are just bob standard league 1 forwards. Why haven't we got shut of Yates & brought Bogle in. Peterbora have the signing even if it on loan of this window.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345