+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joke Squad for ICT

Joke Squad for ICT

Been as well trying to look forward to Saturdays game, although i am heading in the other direction!

Lewis, Quinn, McDonald, and to a lesser extent Flood should all be dropped but im not holding my breath! At least we might have some "experience" on the bench for once.

Lewis,
    Murdoch, Durnan, Scobbie, Robson,
    Gillespie, Stanton,
    McMullen, Slater, King,
    Mikkelsen.

Bench, Flood, Quinn, Lyng, Ballantyne, Deniz, Edje, Allardice.

Would rather Ballantyne and Deniz were in the starting line up, but it wont happen!

Narrow defeat with the midden stretching their lead with a 2 week break ahead of us to wallow in!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Been as well trying to look forward to Saturdays game, although i am heading in the other direction!

Lewis, Quinn, McDonald, and to a lesser extent Flood should all be dropped but im not holding my breath! At least we might have some "experience" on the bench for once.

Lewis,
    Murdoch, Durnan, Scobbie, Robson,
    Gillespie, Stanton,
    McMullen, Slater, King,
    Mikkelsen.

Bench, Flood, Quinn, Lyng, Ballantyne, Deniz, Edje, Allardice.

Would rather Ballantyne and Deniz were in the starting line up, but it wont happen!

Narrow defeat with the midden stretching their lead with a 2 week break ahead of us to wallow in!
    Wouldn’t take Lyng out the team thought he played well on Saturday probably the only one on the park that looked Alryt to be honest

Also Logan chalmers knocking on the door and looks hungry i would take a chance and stick him in for Mcdonald

I don't consider it a joke to get our best back four on the park again, it's very welcome, hopefully Gillespie can add a bit of steel in front of them

Matty Smith is worth another go, was very good in our win over St Mirren

See if Lewis isn't dropped, that in itself is a shocker. I read somewhere if he is fit he must play, with Southampton paying his wage, otherwise United pay his wage. If that is true, football is more corrupt than I thought. Competition for places is what keeps players performances up. Slackness and the knowledge that he won't get dropped just isn't right. Then again there is a lot not right down the corridors of Tannadice.

A defeat on Saturday would leave Livingston 1 point behind United ( if they win their match ) with a game in hand.

The title race is over, but finishing second won't be easy with Livingstone and Dunfermline chasing 2nd spot.

Only 13 games left - but even less before St Mirren officially win the league.

Hopefully the squad of players can find their mojo for the play offs.

Don’t rule out QOS and particularly Inverness, could easily start to get close to us in the next month, think our players need to start making an effort .....if they can!

Anybody think we can win tomorrow? Can the manager survive another heavy defeat? For the me, the ship needs to be steadied, big time. So 0-0 would be a good result (and I can't believe I just said that!).

Quote Originally Posted by 62Arab View Post
    Can the manager survive another heavy defeat?
    WTF? He's just in the job FFS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)