+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Wolves

Pre-Match View From Wolves

Missed us getting knocked out of the cup.

Their arrogance is massive.

Bought promotion from League One? And they didn’t? And they’re not buying promotion now?
    This is what happens when you’ve been in the shadow of Villa, WBA and Brum for half a century and suddenly they’re all billy big bo**ocks.
    Yes we think a lot of Coutts here you scrubbers and I’d rather that than a bunch of overpaid foreign mercenaries who couldn’t give two sh*ts and are only there for the paycheck.
    Enjoy the promotion you’re buying and look forward to when your foreign owner gets bored of his plaything and you come crashing back to earth.
    Hope to hell they pass us to death, totally dominate and Clarke nicks the only goal off his bum cheek in injury time.

Anyone spot the obsessed porcine contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Anyone spot the obsessed porcine contribution?
    Is that the guy who's even more long winded than me..?

I must have nodded off when we got knocked out of the FA cup as well.

Thanks Roy.

Reading that just shows me what the wendy fans would be like if they do a Wolves in a future season.

I do hope we can give the mighty Wolves some sort of game.

My heads gone dizzy after reading that deluded self indoctrinated tripe.

fancy us for a point at wolves then for me the most crucial 2 home games of the season coming up if we can beat leeds and qpr at the lane we will be right back in the mix again cetainly minimum of 4 from 6 in those 2 games but realistically we need 2 wins

We should just save the fuel, have a rest, and give them the 3 points. We clearly have no chance at all. Behave Wolves wusses, we have nothing to lose and will go there and get 3 points COYRWW.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, and hopefully we can keep eleven men on the pitch. Just to put the record straight, Mendes does not finance the club but is the agent to several of the players. We are owned by a Chinese group called Fosun who are worth Billions. In fact all the top Midland clubs, Aston Villa West Brom and Birmingham are owned by Chinese groups. The manager is from Portugal and has brought several players, that he has managed before in on loan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast