+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 10 years ago today

10 years ago today

http://www.qosarchive.co.uk/020208.htm What memories and what a Doonhamer support !

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    http://www.qosarchive.co.uk/020208.htm What memories and what a Doonhamer support !
    Great day in a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Great day in a great season.
    Too right it was . Maybe just maybe we can do this again some time . Unlikely I know but if you don't have hope , what have you ? I was speaking about this recently to Palmylad. It's totally surreal to think that we actually played a preliminary UEFA cup tie in Denmark and nearly 900 of us were there to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Too right it was . Maybe just maybe we can do this again some time . Unlikely I know but if you don't have hope , what have you ? I was speaking about this recently to Palmylad. It's totally surreal to think that we actually played a preliminary UEFA cup tie in Denmark and nearly 900 of us were there to see it.
    Indeed. I was ecstatic when we beat Dundee and had actually made a Scottish Cup semi! The semi-final itself was fairytale stuff in many ways. I remember saying to my mate as we approached Hampden that if we could somehow keep it at 0-0 for an hour we just might have a slim chance. From recall it was already 4-3 by the hour mark. On FT I got about 20 texts from friends who don`t even support QOS. You`d have thought I`d scored the winner. They were genuinely delighted for me and my wee team. What a day it was. Going to the final with my 80 year old dad who hadn`t been to a game for years was a really special day too. Fantastic times.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)