+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Cardiff City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Another question that will need an answer..will TC get the boot if we do fail to get 6th spot?
    He will get it if it even looks like we wont make top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    TBH no, not optimistic (gasps of disbelief from many quarters).

Many were, when Radrzzani took overaĺl ownership and the bought back our home, myself included, but.......

Christiansen needs the tools to do the job, not chancers and has-beens. If the January window throws up a midfield general and an attacking wunderkid, great, but why are there doubts? Get in who needs to be acquired, make us a team to be feared and keep on making us capable of competing, what's hard about that?

"What's hard about that" you are joking, right? If it's not that difficult please tell me the team/players you would have picked this window/season. The ones who would have taken us up? I'm on the same page but please name your team. The players who want to be a part of LUFC. I would love to believe it, but alas......we are not a club everyone would want to be at, sad I know, but true. Name your players/team please.

Doom and gloom?

We are just sharing our concerns about the game given our current situation with injuries/suspensions.

I don't see any doom and gloom at all..its the reality of the situation..obviously we are all hoping for a win but its gonna be tough.
    Ah the old 'doom and gloom' versus 'reality' discussions Rev. You'll never win that one.

Of course, that's the whole point of discussions, isn't it? They're just there for, er, discussion.

But only if you express 'positive' (ie one side's) opinions, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Hey rev, sensitive sort ain't we
    Lol and then the 'sensitive' argument when anyone disagrees with the 'prevailing view'.

It's textbook stuff this - always good to see these points of view on the forum, avoiding creativity, thinking outside the box, originality and a maverick touch.

"What's hard about that" you are joking, right? If it's not that difficult please tell me the team/players you would have picked this window/season. The ones who would have taken us up? I'm on the same page but please name your team. The players who want to be a part of LUFC. I would love to believe it, but alas......we are not a club everyone would want to be at, sad I know, but true. Name your players/team please.
    Wasn't referring to who plays George, I was responding to the point made in a previous post that Warnock will make sure his players "get in our face". All too often we see Leeds players who seem disinterested, lazy, not giving their all for club and supporters. Not naming names (there are plenty I'm sure you can think of), as the post was about a team culture not of one or two individuals.

Christiansen may not have much say in the material he is given to work with, but that means he ought to be able to focus on the team tactics and mentality. I don't see much of either, particularly tenacity and making sure the opposition fear us, in terms of how we play and the physical nature of competing against us. Not wanting to see lumps kicked out of the opposition, but they should come to ER fearing why they will face. Too often we get cowed at home, not acceptable.

I seem to be getting on a few posters tits of late with my sometimes bleak outlook..sometimes its hard to take the sh1t when you support this club..a trip to the Doctors Monday for some prozac

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see us take 3 points mate but the way things have gone for us of late and the fact its waznock who has turned us other last 4 times it just kinda feels its written in the stars..would feckin love us to beat em..would settle for a boring drab 1-0 win..just to get us going again.
    Don't worry about having an opinion that some people agree with and some people don't Rev.

It's the whole point of the forum....you're doing what it says on the tin.

Ronseal Rev.....

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Wasn't referring to who plays George, I was responding to the point made in a previous post that Warnock will make sure his players "get in our face". All too often we see Leeds players who seem disinterested, lazy, not giving their all for club and supporters. Not naming names (there are plenty I'm sure you can think of), as the post was about a team culture not of one or two individuals.

Christiansen may not have much say in the material he is given to work with, but that means he ought to be able to focus on the team tactics and mentality. I don't see much of either, particularly tenacity and making sure the opposition fear us, in terms of how we play and the physical nature of competing against us. Not wanting to see lumps kicked out of the opposition, but they should come to ER fearing why they will face. Too often we get cowed at home, not acceptable.
    I agree with this post mate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Don't worry about having an opinion that some people agree with and some people don't Rev.

It's the whole point of the forum....you're doing what it says on the tin.

Ronseal Rev.....

You really think Rev is worried?

Rev can you put a pic up of a tarts blouse.

You really think Rev is worried?

Rev can you put a pic up of a tarts blouse.
    Do you really think i was?

Hmm, now what derogatory term shall i use for you?

Lol the point just keeps coming back and back and back and it seems so hard for some to get it - this time tried a bit of gentle irony.

One day though we'll get there.....but until we do i'll just point it out. Sorry if doing that that offends anyone though.....wouldn't want to diverge from the prevailing view.

PS again - irony/sarcasm there....unless you decide to take me too literally again.

Too wordy for me.....and I take you for nothing, got that?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)