+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Cardiff City ***Matchday Thread***

It's the first season for the owner the coach and the best part of the team so it's a question of what you expect. Should we be flying high or gradually building. Personally I'm happy with the way it's going I think we're moving in the right direction. Some want it to happen now.....

Taff makes a point, how many of the Cardiff squad would get in ours, not bloody many, they're there for the taking, LET'S SMASH EM!

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    It's the first season for the owner the coach and the best part of the team so it's a question of what you expect. Should we be flying high or gradually building. Personally I'm happy with the way it's going I think we're moving in the right direction. Some want it to happen now.....
    Said it before, if Radrizzani had said we build for 2018/19, most (including me), would have settled for competitive play but a mid-table finish. Saying we aim for at least a playoff place by seasons end simply doesn't gel with that "build for the future" outlook.

After nearly 15 years away from where we should be you could say some of us 'old timers' are becoming a little impatient in the respect that we would like to see us back where we belong before one snuffs it.

I want us promoted this season! I'm sick of waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    After nearly 15 years away from where we should be you could say some of us 'old timers' are becoming a little impatient in the respect that we would like to see us back where we belong before one snuffs it.

I get that, I'm an old timer myself. But I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

I get that, I'm an old timer myself. But I'm not going to beat myself up over it.
    Think its more pi$$ed off than wanting to beat me self up

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I want us promoted this season! I'm sick of waiting!
    Not gonna argue with you on that clive lad!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Wasn't referring to who plays George, I was responding to the point made in a previous post that Warnock will make sure his players "get in our face". All too often we see Leeds players who seem disinterested, lazy, not giving their all for club and supporters. Not naming names (there are plenty I'm sure you can think of), as the post was about a team culture not of one or two individuals.

Christiansen may not have much say in the material he is given to work with, but that means he ought to be able to focus on the team tactics and mentality. I don't see much of either, particularly tenacity and making sure the opposition fear us, in terms of how we play and the physical nature of competing against us. Not wanting to see lumps kicked out of the opposition, but they should come to ER fearing why they will face. Too often we get cowed at home, not acceptable.
    Agree 100%

Anyway lads..lets hope the boys put in a shift today and by hook or by crook just get the win and the 3 points!

Come on you LEEDS!!!!!!!!

MOT

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)