+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do Fans Really Matter Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I think we need to give the lad a break, apparently he got pregnant and recently gave birth. Not sure who the father is though, he certainly doesn't......

Trolol.
    Did you get hit in the head at childbirth when your mother gave birth to you Romanis what a childish comment.

Grow up! Oh! wait you don’t know how to carry on.....

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Did you get hit in the head at childbirth when your mother gave birth to you Romanis what a childish comment.

Grow up! Oh! wait you don’t know how to carry on.....
    I think you're the one misguided. Post natal depression perhaps? You, yourself, admitted in the other thread about getting yourself pregnant and bearing a son named Twit without a clue who the father is.
    I didn't think it possible until your admission, not just getting pregnant, but actually finding someone to do the deed.
    It's ok, don't worry, we're very open these days about such things, nothing to be ashamed of. And we understand all these angst about you, it's a common trait after childbirth. Just hang in there kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I think you're the one misguided. Post natal depression perhaps? You, yourself, admitted in the other thread about getting yourself pregnant and bearing a son named Twit without a clue who the father is.
    I didn't think it possible until your admission, not just getting pregnant, but actually finding someone to do the deed.
    It's ok, don't worry, we're very open these days about such things, nothing to be ashamed of. And we understand all these angst about you, it's a common trait after childbirth. Just hang in there kid!
    That was you taking the piss about me being pregnant Romanis and me playing along with your childish games.

A topic which was created by Roger out of nothing during an argument and now we are here.
    Couldn't leave it alone, could you? You seem to have missed the entire point of the post your quoted and replied to.

It was an attempt to take the heat out of it and get folk addressing the topic of the thread. You had to continue the heat. It doesn't matter a toss who started what in a previous thread. This one was staretd by Romanis to try and get that topic back on track and leave the heat out of it. Did you not recognise that or is the heat more important to you than reasoned discussion and debate?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Couldn't leave it alone, could you? You seem to have missed the entire point of the post your quoted and replied to.

It was an attempt to take the heat out of it and get folk addressing the topic of the thread. You had to continue the heat. It doesn't matter a toss who started what in a previous thread. This one was staretd by Romanis to try and get that topic back on track and leave the heat out of it. Did you not recognise that or is the heat more important to you than reasoned discussion and debate?
    Take the heat out of the discussion there is always heat on here it never stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Also don’t tell me about leaving stuff alone because you constantly want to start a fight so let’s have a battle royal and get this over with.

Also don’t tell me about leaving stuff alone because you constantly want to start a fight so let’s have a battle royal and get this over with.
    You could not be more wrong. All I have tried to do is take the heat out of it. You are the one who raised the terms fight and battle royal.

I was attempting to keep the discussion on topic and civil. I was not the one who saw that as a red rag to a bull.....

There are those who have been antagonistic towards you on your return. That shouldn't happen. However, that doesn't mean that I have been guilty of it until the "you couldn't leave it alone" comment which was perfectly justified.

Please refrain. Please remain civil. Others will follow. If bait is laid, don't bite. Take the moral high ground.

This advice is well meant.

Two things that never fail to amaze / amuse me about trolls.

1: That they genuinely get a buzz out of being irritating and can't see that they are a living anachronsim, meaning that if they got what they wanted (everyone to agree with them) they would immediately lose their purpose. Linked to this is some fundamental belief that they have a God given right to tell others how they should and shouldn't behave.

2: That people believe they can persuade them to behave, somehow truly feeling that a few words of sage wisdom will get them to reflect and understand. And that feeding the troll is absolutely the worst thing you can do, they really do feed off the energy of being noticed.

Take the heat out of the discussion there is always heat on here it never stopped.
    Again wrong. If you raise points that are logical even if it's just your own opinion, no one will begrudge you.
    But when you talk rubbish obviously some like me will point it out because it borders on the absurd and hilarious.

The problem is that you're very immature and inexperienced. You don't know what you're typing because you cut, copy and paste so much, it's not your own work but somebody else's.
    You dare not admit, believing by sticking to your guns you won't be subject to ridicule. Instead it only makes it worse. Your replies are so ridiculous that it becomes impossible not to ridicule it.

I know you'll never grasp this, so keep going. Although it adds no value, it does sometimes provides a bit of amusement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)