+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitch inspection planned in Inverness early tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Think st.mirren play twice before we play again, gap could be 17 points but we would have 3 games in hand, not that that would matter if gap is that big. Hoping Qots can take something today then they have a tough game away to Livi. Doubt we would win enough games to really put pressure on them anyway.
    Is our game not off on the 17th as well ?

Yeah that's when saints go to Livi, we don't play in league again till 23rd Feb, Livi away unless one of our postponed games gets played

Surely some of the postponed matches can be fitted in before 23rd Feb.

When is QOS away??

Yeah that's when saints go to Livi, we don't play in league again till 23rd Feb, Livi away unless one of our postponed games gets played
    I promised myself at the start of the season that i would not get back to being negative after last season. But we now need big favours from QotS and Livi, which only adds more pressure onto us if they pass and catch us.

I cant see any of our re-arranged games happening this month as we are already playing 23rd, 27th and 2nd so March is shaping up to be a busy and very important month for our campaign with the chance of a couple of important players returning, and i hope that we are in a position to capitalize on that!

Can't decide if today's match being postponed is good or bad - perhaps we won't know until we find out today's result with St Mirren ?

On the one hand, the players will surely have been fired up and ready to go today, on the other hand, perhaps a break from the recent run of results could be a good thing - unsure ?

Also, will the break allow time for the injured players to recover to give us a bigger squad in the coming weeks.

Having games in hand are only good if we can win them !!!

Fear not Arabs I have a cunning plan to get us back in it, I will put st.mirren to win on my coupon today, they are bound to lose!😉

Fear not Arabs I have a cunning plan to get us back in it, I will put st.mirren to win on my coupon today, they are bound to lose!😉

You've just jinxed it now by telling us ......

So just the Aberdeen game next week, not really a good game to go into having not played for a couple weeks on the back of a horrendous result, however a free hit

And St Mirren are under no pressure now anywhere, already ahead that , for me 1st was gone once the injuries to Fyvie and Fraser occurred

What we need to do is secure second and give everything in hopefully two play off ties, maybe by then we'll be in better nic than just now

Been up in Inverness since 12:00 and have been hearing from ICT fans that game should never have been called off.
    Seen a picture on twitter but I bet that's not there pitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)