+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cup prices

Cup prices

Very decent, well done to the club, just one minor gripe, I’d like to have seen walk up prices the same as season ticket holders to try and maximise the support, I hope we get behind the team next week, it’s a great chance to progress, and with a wee bit luck we can go even further

Good prices again from the club. Ordered my season ticket discount one this morning.

The £20 price is still pretty reasonable for a Last 16 game against Premiership opposition.

Time for our support to turn out in numbers and hopefully back the team into the quarter final

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Good prices again from the club. Ordered my season ticket discount one this morning.

The £20 price is still pretty reasonable for a Last 16 game against Premiership opposition.

Time for our support to turn out in numbers and hopefully back the team into the quarter final
    Your an irrepressible optimist with our support Dee Dee.....you must always have a bit of a come down when it never materialises.

I'll go 5475 with around 1400 well fans who will be pretty loud and supportive.

Ours will me quiet then grouchy then angry then full blown rage unless we are 2 up in ten minutes and odea holt Spence Moussa el ba k 2 're ohara aren't playing and neil mccann is taking direct instructions from the hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Your an irrepressible optimist with our support Dee Dee.....you must always have a bit of a come down when it never materialises.

I'll go 5475 with around 1400 well fans who will be pretty loud and supportive.

Ours will me quiet then grouchy then angry then full blown rage unless we are 2 up in ten minutes and odea holt Spence Moussa el ba k 2 're ohara aren't playing and neil mccann is taking direct instructions from the hospitality.
    On the basis that I have finally lost the faith after the last day transfer window debacle and our traditional bi annual home pummelling from a Highland village team I think the gate will be sub 4500

Think last week's performance and consequent result will reduce the attendance significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    On the basis that I have finally lost the faith after the last day transfer window debacle and our traditional bi annual home pummelling from a Highland village team I think the gate will be sub 4500
    When we win the cup I hope there's only 4000 dees there....I'll have a much better time.

I know someone who has a theory that Dee fans don't want success and prefer admins, crisis, threat if closure first division piss so they can wallow in gloom and despair.

I used to laugh at him.....not so sure now.

The above ain't directed at you just a general apathy from our support.

1 game away from potentially having a lower league side in the quarters and I've read posts and texts from people who would prefer to go out.

Unbelievable

With the wind blowing in the right direction I've maybe got 20 or so more pops at this trophy I hope it's not 19 after Saturday.

When we win the cup I hope there's only 4000 dees there....I'll have a much better time.

I know someone who has a theory that Dee fans don't want success and prefer admins, crisis, threat if closure first division piss so they can wallow in gloom and despair.

I used to laugh at him.....not so sure now.

The above ain't directed at you just a general apathy from our support.

1 game away from potentially having a lower league side in the quarters and I've read posts and texts from people who would prefer to go out.

Unbelievable

With the wind blowing in the right direction I've maybe got 20 or so more pops at this trophy I hope it's not 19 after Saturday.
    I am with ros as far as the Scottish cup is concerned,
    Every year I think it might be this year if we get a good draw.
    Just one Scottish cup win will do, then I can die happy, the clocks ticking.
    I was on a high after Tuesday's win, then it all went tits up.
    Think Murray is cup tied, so will be the usual question on Saturday, wha's gonna score ?

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I am with ros as far as the Scottish cup is concerned,
    Every year I think it might be this year if we get a good draw.
    Just one Scottish cup win will do, then I can die happy, the clocks ticking.
    I was on a high after Tuesday's win, then it all went tits up.
    Think Murray is cup tied, so will be the usual question on Saturday, wha's gonna score ?
    Exactly.

Hated PH attitude to the cups with a passion.

We have a manager who is trying his best and I feel is in tune with a lot of the support 're the cups.

He has made mistakes and will continue to make mistakes but he knows what we crave and will give it his best shot.

Yep it's unlikely we will win it but somebody has too and you can't win it if not in it or have to play dons away.

Beat well, falkirk h then hearts in semi ...unlikely yes....impossible no.

Plus I would add you seldom go from perennial out 4th and 5th round to winners we have to start building a tradition of quarters and semis to eventually cross the line.

Wish there was a bit more support for the man.

Exactly.

Hated PH attitude to the cups with a passion.

We have a manager who is trying his best and I feel is in tune with a lot of the support 're the cups.

He has made mistakes and will continue to make mistakes but he knows what we crave and will give it his best shot.

Yep it's unlikely we will win it but somebody has too and you can't win it if not in it or have to play dons away.

Beat well, falkirk h then hearts in semi ...unlikely yes....impossible no.

Plus I would add you seldom go from perennial out 4th and 5th round to winners we have to start building a tradition of quarters and semis to eventually cross the line.

Wish there was a bit more support for the man.
    I remember for years we were always in semis, league cup & Scottish cup, always seemed to be beat at Hampden from Celtic.
    Out of nine semis, we got beat seven times from the tic.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    There's a guy on the books who scores a fair bit against motherwell? Up to the manager to pick a team to help him do that again, if he plays. If it's Moussa starting then it's a moot question.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)