+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's sh!t or bust v Southampton.

It's sh!t or bust v Southampton.

Nothing less than a win otherwise we are f o o k e d.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Nothing less than a win otherwise we are f o o k e d.
    Agreed

Unfortunely I agree, do or die. Best of luck you Baggies.

It certainly won't help if we lose but there are still plenty of points left to play for after this match.
    The fat lady is yet to enter the building, but is on her way.

There are plenty of points still to play for and any one of 8 or so teams could go down. I still think Brighton and Huddersfield will be in the mix. We do need to start winning now though and can’t keep banking on games to come. Truth is, if the players can’t raise a performance today of all days in front of a full house against a beatable Saints then we probably don’t deserve to stay up. I think we’ll win today and stay up - just. Today’s performance will tell us a lot though IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    There are plenty of points still to play for and any one of 8 or so teams could go down. I still think Brighton and Huddersfield will be in the mix. We do need to start winning now though and can’t keep banking on games to come. Truth is, if the players can’t raise a performance today of all days in front of a full house against a beatable Saints then we probably don’t deserve to stay up. I think we’ll win today and stay up - just. Today’s performance will tell us a lot though IMHO.
    Saints were beatable last season at home but we lost ,

I think we will draw today and blow all chances of survival, then trash them in the cup because that's the way he appears to be going.

Talk about a 6 pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggiefromStafford View Post
    Talk about a 6 pointer.
    Bloody massive game BfS.....

We have seen it all before not just with Baggies but with all teams that get into our position, they can play their hearts out...probably get a goal up then sod's law takes over, a deflected shot a bad ref/lino's decision...it's a bloody cruel game....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)