+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Thank you John Mann, MP

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post

The North and South are very slowly beginning to talk again ... something that hasn't happened for 30 odd years
    Debating is easy when you can make things up, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    If you are prepared to wait a bit longer, you could roll-over the winnings to a bet that he will win a second term.
    Strangely enough, I am starting to think the same....Donny is crushing anyone that remotely opposes him....he must have been taking lessons from Putin?

Not hysterical in the correct meaning Sidney - just a figure of speech.

He might be nailed eventually but not on the Mueller inquiry (the Russian connection) which I suspect you were fervently wishing for.

At the end of the day Trump was a big hitter in the land of big hitters long before he ran for the Presidency. I think the guy had achieved all he could in his field and decided to go for the big one purely to prove to himself he could do it against all the odds. These sort of blokes always want the best and he's pulled off the biggest of the lot - hence my admiration for his achievement.

He's a vain bugger, brash and arrogant, not nice admittedly ..... BUT a winning businessman and prepared to forego the niceties of PC correctness and the accepted way of diplomacy to get the US back on track. I'm just an amateur observer but thinking about things ... the Rocketman has been very quiet of late, sanctions really biting eh? The North and South are very slowly beginning to talk again ... something that hasn't happened for 30 odd years, the American rust belt has been re*****ised and the lower business taxes HAVE resulted in more pay for the workers. Unemployment is apparently dropping and the Wall Street money men are having a ball.

I agree with you, his tone has softened but he's getting what he set out to do. In fact it seems to me he's done more good in 12 months than Obama the orator achieved in 8 years. Anyway just my thoughts as you know I rate salesmen and deal makers very highly irrespective of their political leanings.

Aye ..... and that scruffy object of humanity who confronted Jacob was a wonderful example of British educated youth wasn't he?
    Even if a Labour politician had been his target I'd have still had him put away for affray. No doubt drugged up - another one of the downtrodden agitators who fester our streets and yet have been given a decent upbringing ........ Tossers the lot of 'em.
    ......and he is also doing a deal with Big Business, to get them to declare their profits in the USA ie he collects taxes, albeit at a lower level than normal....smart move

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think he means the 1/3rd minority of the electorate who voted to leave.

[Oh no, now I've done it haven't I!]
    Are ou sure you don't mean the more than 50% majority of the electorate that voted leave because they could be bothered to get off their arses to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Is it true that they refer to us westerners as "round eyes"?
    Perhaps but not heard that one Cantonese speakers usually say Gweilo "ghost man" because of our white skin; but Mandarin speakers if talking about Europeans in English most often say white man .

Not hysterical in the correct meaning Sidney - just a al leanings.

Aye ..... and that scruffy object of humanity who confronted Jacob was a wonderful example of British educated youth wasn't he?
    Even if a Labour politician had been .. Tossers the lot of 'em.
    “Jacob” hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ......and he is also doing a deal with Big Business, to get them to declare their profits in the USA ie he collects taxes, albeit at a lower level than normal....smart move
    Of course it is ........ but most left wingers don't seem to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    “Jacob” hahahaha.
    Do you work shifts Fatboy ........ most people are working at the time of day you post.

Of course it is ........ but most left wingers don't seem to understand why.
    When did you do the survey that ascertained this and how did you identify all the left wingers? Did you read (I think it was first in the Times) that Trump would have made far more money if, at the outset, he had invested his money in bank accounts paying modest interest rates than he ever has done through deals and investment?
    It is a total fabrication that this plonker knows how to make big money or how to treat people. And now he's telling us that universal health care in the UK doesn't work and we should follow the American model.
    He has absolutely no chance of winning a second term and that's in the remote possibility that he's still around in 2020.

Do you work shifts Fatboy ........ most people are working at the time of day you post.
    No, I have this new fangled device called a phone which allows me to post instantaneously at anytime from anywhere.

The latest thing which you’re wrong about is that the violence at the Rees-Mogg, (or “Jacob” to you) event was instigated by a member of his security team. This chap also likes to dress up as a Nazi in his spare time. But I guess you don’t see anything wrong with that.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast