+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Thank you John Mann, MP

O/T - Thank you John Mann, MP

... Question Time : the Labour Brexiteer blew open the fact that the Treasury Civil Service so-called mandarins are simply a bunch of shysters. Of course he couldn't use those words but we knew what he meant. He cut to the core by saying these so-called experts base their numbers on immigration figures, ie., the lower the number of in-bound immigrants the greater the fall in UK economic performance. These are the Remoaners who prophesied financial doom if we voted to leave. Why do we tolerate these incompetent idiots? The problem is the cosy, comfortable establishment don't want change and are clearly intent on undermining the Brexit process because at some point they will be losing their index-linked final salary pension, amongst other things. It shows that they don't have a clue by expecting their leaked, unfinished Brexit Impact Report to be worthy of viewing - how naïve/thick are they?

Excellent analysis as always Hoss.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Excellent analysis as always Hoss.
    Agreed, it leaves a warm glow knowing we have such a united government pursuing a clear, well thought-out and effective Brexit policy.

"Great" Britain

May should have just offered us up to the Chinese, Win Win, or is that win-win?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Question Time : the Labour Brexiteer blew open the fact that the Treasury Civil Service so-called mandarins are simply a bunch of shysters. Of course he couldn't use those words but we knew what he meant. He cut to the core by saying these so-called experts base their numbers on immigration figures, ie., the lower the number of in-bound immigrants the greater the fall in UK economic performance. These are the Remoaners who prophesied financial doom if we voted to leave. Why do we tolerate these incompetent idiots? The problem is the cosy, comfortable establishment don't want change and are clearly intent on undermining the Brexit process because at some point they will be losing their index-linked final salary pension, amongst other things. It shows that they don't have a clue by expecting their leaked, unfinished Brexit Impact Report to be worthy of viewing - how naïve/thick are they?
    who are the 'we' to whom you refer, o equus?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think he means the 1/3rd minority of the electorate who voted to leave.

[Oh no, now I've done it haven't I!]

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    May should have just offered us up to the Chinese, Win Win, or is that win-win?
    No should be vin vin don't forget the Chinese can't pronounce their rubblues .i live among a few thousand of them good people though .

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    No should be vin vin don't forget the Chinese can't pronounce their rubblues .i live among a few thousand of them good people though .
    Is it true that they refer to us westerners as "round eyes"?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The referendum winners.

Ooooh ...... and I think the Donald is going to crush that Mueller bloke. You know the one Sid .... the one you said would get our Don removed from office. Ah well, when will you Lefties ever learn. My £20 looks safer every passing week, just a pity I've another 3 years wait to collect.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast